Username Post: I found Hello Kitty scrapbooking stuff at M's. Bad things happened.        (Topic#1584413)
HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat

Was out shopping with my MIL and I finally ran into the new Hello Kitty scrapbooking materials that I had only seen pictures of. I got so many things. >_<

Someone please make me feel not so much like a crazy person for going nuts over scrapbooking stuff. What have you guys gone overboard for?

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to HappyCat

The Hello Kitty stuff is adorable!!!!!

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to binkiemonstermom

Hello Kitty is awesome

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to julie101

I agree! I buy so many Hello Kitty things and when I saw Hello Kitty combined with scrapbooking, well, how was this ever going to end well for me?

The M's I was at had the most HK stuff I have ever seen! I got sticky notes and drinking glasses and stickers and thank you cards and lots more. I should probably never go in that store ever again.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-23-13 07:37 PM
In response to HappyCat

Define "overboard".
You haven't shot up heroine, you haven't gone on a rampage running over pedestrians, so I don't see a problem here

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to stick

• stick Said:
Define "overboard".
You haven't shot up heroine, you haven't gone on a rampage running over pedestrians, so I don't see a problem here

I like your way of thinking!

I did get the 8.5x11 journal for my family's trip to Australia to visit my sister in September. I wanted to have something to journal in while we were traveling, so this is perfect! And it's Hello Kitty! So, it's like double perfect!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to HappyCat

I totally agree with Stick

I love your avi, by the way. My DD is a complete Hello Kitty fan. She would probably go overboard, too.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Luvmyfam

I love Hello Kitty too!!! I am teaching a card class this weekend and one of the surprise cards is Hello Kitty!!! I think the attendees are gonna love it. Perfect for a kid or adult Hello Kitty fan!!! I will post a picture of it after my card class on Saturday!

Diva
In response to binkiemonstermom

I think they are cute but I dont have younger girls to make an album. I dont buy it if I am not going to use it at all.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to stick

LOL that's a GREAT way to look at it ha ha ha ha

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Crafting Marfa

We're Hello Kitty fans here, too. Well, my DD Lizzie and I are. Hubby and DS Jory aren't such big fans. Lizzie used to call it "Holy Kitty." Lol!

If you have a Cricut, they have not one, but two HK carts. A character one and a font one. I have the font one, and it has about six or so characters and three fonts.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to BlingQueenRia

Oh where do I begin????
I go nuts over stamps, buttons, brads, punches, hearts, butterflies, PINK, AQUA, TURQUOISE, cute washi tape, stamps, oh there are so many.

Diva
In response to stick

Nice blog...love your cards!

ScrappinGirl162
Veteran
ScrappinGirl162
In response to bayamonesa1

Hello Kitty is AWESOME! who doesn't love a cute kitty? And going overboard with scrapbooking stuff is quite normal...

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to stick

• stick Said:
Define "overboard".

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to JenKoss

Girl that Hello Kitty stuff is so stinking CUTE!!! I bought some and I have been hoarding it!!! I need to break it out and start using some of it!!!!!(:

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics