Username Post: NHL Scrap stuff, where to find        (Topic#1584553)
yayosan
New Kid On the Block
yayosan

Has anyone seen or know of a place where I can get NHL (hockey) scrap paper, etc? I've seen football (blah), baseball (ehh) and basketball (blah). I live in So Cal and hockey is NOT big here (even with the current Stanley Cup Champions)as in other parts of the country. I just bought season tickets and since it's a short season I decided to scrap every game I go to. All 24 Duck games!!
Thanks.
Let's go DUCKS

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to yayosan

I went into ebay and typed in "NHL scrapbooking" and came up with a few NHL things although not a lot. Still there are some cute things that might help.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Henri Jean

I'm also looking for Colorado Avalanche things.

Diva
In response to NMlady

LSS. Here in Orlando, I seen a few papers. I think they are online: Scrappy Boutique. I dont remember the name of the other one.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 01-28-13 08:32 AM
In response to bayamonesa1

I'm always looking for Colorado Avalanche stuff.

I was surprised to see that Joann's had these page kits for some of the Dallas teams. mostly the Cowboys but I think they had some for the Stars. I'm wondering if you check your J's if they might have similar kits. At mine they were on an endcap- not with the rest of the page kits.

Aside from that, I do like Henri Jean said and look online. I do google shopper to find the places that carry what I want so that I'm not checking a zillion sites.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 01-28-13 08:35 AM
In response to Vae

Also...

Products Referenced in This Post:

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Vae

Yeah, Joann's often has kits for local (and sometimes not-so-local) teams. They're not *great* kits, but there's some paper and several different sizes and types of stickers in the packs.

yayosan
New Kid On the Block
yayosan
In response to aquabunny

Thanks. I have almost every paper related to hockey but nothing specific to the Ducks. I will go and check my local Js.

WOOHOO

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to yayosan

for what's it's worth...I saw some things at the local party store. They had stickers and other things that could be used. They also had all of the local sport teams including college.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to Gelidy Gelato

Back a few years ago i scrapped the playoffs that the Edmonton Oilers were in.I found stuff in a dollar store(now closed) grrr A store called creative memories Had sports stuff.
this is the idea that came from the store.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics