Username Post: my turn to wait for a HUGE order from here :)        (Topic#1585575)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I am so excited. I placed a large order yesterday.
I knnow you guys will understand why I am excited.

Some of my stuff.. The WRMK pink heart sander/edger.
the stunning Prima Romance Novel, Prima Romantique,
Websters, moxxie golf, doodlebug on the go stuff that matches Echo Park little boy stuff, I got a bunch of Kaisercraft Lakehouse collection which is glorious & they had matching roses, I got some prima bling trims too.
I went through a bunch on my wishlist. I am so happy:) here is some of it
Products Referenced in This Post:

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to anda11

Yay! Now comes the waiting!....

I have a whole bunch of Dylusions, paper and TH paints in my cart just waiting for me to hit the send order button.....

Alison

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-28-13 11:56 AM
In response to kiyawinn

Yay! My order shipped today! Just need to check and see what day to stalk the delivery guys

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to anda11

Pretty stuff, Linda. I'm green with envy. I've done some serious damage to the checkbook lately, so guess I should actually use what I've already bought before I start filling up the cart again.

OK...I waited...Now can I order something?~Judy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mrsdriver5

Oh Linda - you have chosen some beautiful things! I would be excited too!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 02-28-13 03:53 PM
In response to Henri Jean

Linda how exciting!!! I'd literally be bouncing off the walls waiting for it to arrive! Good thing they ship so quickly here

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
Yay! Now comes the waiting!....

I have a whole bunch of Dylusions, paper and TH paints in my cart just waiting for me to hit the send order button.....

Alison

You should hit send. :)lol You will not believe it but I do not have any sprays yet. I was kinda waiting till I started my heritage pages. I did start last fall. Most of my heritage papers were ruined. I was so sad but I now realize that they have such glorious papers out now to use on them that I am very happy. I have been buying paper & embellies to replace stuff. Now I can sctually decide which colors I need first. I cant buy them all at once but that is ok. lol

Edited by anda11 on 03-01-13 01:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to stick

• stick Said:
Yay! My order shipped today! Just need to check and see what day to stalk the delivery guys

I did not realize you have an order too. YEAH!! my order shipped today too. WE will both be waiting so anxiously. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
Pretty stuff, Linda. I'm green with envy. I've done some serious damage to the checkbook lately, so guess I should actually use what I've already bought before I start filling up the cart again.

OK...I waited...Now can I order something?~Judy

Well to really wait...just order tomorrow. I could be green with envy too since you got a cameo did you not? The copics too. lol

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Oh Linda - you have chosen some beautiful things! I would be excited too!

Thanks Henri, They are gorgeous. I do love flowers. I love pink roses or peach roses or any color roses. I love tulips too. I love pink ones.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:

Linda how exciting!!! I'd literally be bouncing off the walls waiting for it to arrive! Good thing they ship so quickly here

You are so right hon. They do ship so fast. I do love all the stuff even the cute boy car stuff & the moxxie cute golf too.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to anda11

I used to use UPS option but that took forever so i now use the USPS and my order comes within a couple of days.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to cescrapper

usps always seems to get to me quicker I get so tired of UPS sending my stuff to the post office when it's just 5 minutes from my house. They take 15 minutes to take it to the po so it takes another day to get to me when they could be at my house in less time.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Sneezy1956

I always used the USPS. They seem fast.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to anda11

It is so fun awaiting a box full of scrap goodies! I just hit send too so I am waiting anxiously for my package to arrive!! Here are a few of my goodies...

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Vintageivy

Ok guys talk me out of buying all of the He Said she Said papers and the complete new set of Studio Calico paper! I so want it all

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to anda11

I just put those papers in my wishlist Ivy. Jane I will not stop you from buying.. lol just do it. lol

My package said it would be here tomorrow but they changed it till today YEAH!!I almost forgot about it. I was ordering some other stuff

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics