Username Post: Stash for a crop        (Topic#1585693)
SHeaRI
SHeaRI 
Resident
SHeaRI

I am going to a weekend crop next weekend (yay!) and aside from some white cardstock; I've challenged myself to use only things I currently have. I haven't had a lot of time to scrapbook in the past 3 years and after having just moved the boxes and boxes of scrapbook things I refuse to buy anything new. Fingers crossed I can make it work.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to SHeaRI

Good luck! The hard part for me at crops is that there are often vendors there with so many new goodies. If this is that type of crop, may I suggest limiting the amount of money you take, or you might end up like me and bring bags of new stuff home! LOL.

Make page kits from your stash, which might help. Hopefully, you discover cool stuff that you forgot you had!

Islandscrapper1
Tenant
Islandscrapper1
In response to siameseplease

Good for you! Great way to get things used up!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Islandscrapper1

BY any chance are you going to Charleston WV crop? If so I'll be there

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to Sneezy1956

No matter how hard I try, I always end up buying stuff at the retreats!

SHeaRI
SHeaRI 
Resident
SHeaRI
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

Luckily there are no vendors at this particular crop - thank goodness. I just dragged out my huge container of scraps that I have saved, but never seem to use. Hopefully I can muscle through them Get ready for some LOs with some OLD paper lines.

Jane - it is in Sterling, VA - Carol's Crops. What is the one in WV? We just moved here last summer from RI so I'm just learning about what's around here.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to SHeaRI

Charleston WV is the Almost Heaven retreat it's 3 times a year I usually make it to one or two of them. They are the most amazing ladies and the talent is over the top. Nice thing is if you forget something Bev packs almost her whole store and brings it with her

Here is the link for it retreats

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Sneezy1956

Have a wonderful time!! I live in California and will be going on a retreat 3-15. I am sosoo excited. I bring everything AND I buy stuff. What a wonderful hobby this is.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics