Username Post: how do i save my cart??        (Topic#1589943)
Veteran

hey, I finally got everthing i am going to buy in my cart BUT iT WILL be a few days until my money is ready how can i preserve my cart???

RedSquirrel
Idol
RedSquirrel
In response to mindygail

You're using your phone, aren't you? Not a computer?

I'm not 100% sure but I think the cart items are saved in your cookies. When I log in using my phone, I don't see any items in my cart. When I log in using my computer, I do see them. So it must be stored in the cookies on my computer. I have an iPhone, and I don't believe it uses cookies in the same way, so I don't actually think you can with an iPhone. I know I can't save my login details on the phone - I have to type everything in every time.

If you have a different phone which does use cookies, and your login details are saved, maybe it will keep the cart items until you're ready.

Or maybe there's a setting somewhere that I ought to have checked.

Veteran
In response to RedSquirrel

oh thanks, btw i am using a desktop computer!
mg

Veteran
In response to mindygail

Question:
is the atg gun 700 (yellow) worth its money ???
thanks,
mg

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to mindygail

Same on a Kindle Fire. I can't see my wish list or cart but it is still there if I log in on my laptop. I like that SB.com saves that info until you are ready and can mull items over.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to CrimsonMama

If i start a cart i change it out every so often i add stuff even if i know i'm not going to buy it at that time i delete stuff and that way i 've found it keeps the cart active.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to cescrapper

I think you have to sign in to your account to save the list - is that right? Mine always saves - I can look at the top of the page and see what I've got in there (number of items and price) but I have an account with the superstore.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Henri Jean

I always put the stuff in my wishlist and then just add it to my cart when I'm ready to buy. My wishlist is always saved.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to mindygail

I have had stuff in my cart for months before. nothing happens to it.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 08-06-13 01:14 PM
In response to anda11

My cart never gets saved. I lose it every time I close my browser so I make sure to put everything in the wishlist first instead of the cart. Then I check off everything I want to buy and at the bottom of the wishlist there's an option to add everything that is checked to your cart.

RedSquirrel
Idol
RedSquirrel
In response to Vae

Vae, if you have your browser set to delete all cookies and history etc. at the end of your session, that might be why it loses everything.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to RedSquirrel

I always just put it all in my wishlist too, and just add it to my cart when I'm ready to buy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics