Username Post: Motorcycle Scrapbook Paper        (Topic#1592079)
New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know where I can find motorcycle paper? I found one from Karen Foster but cannot actually buy it. We are trying to complete a book for a local chapter.

Thanks!
Bev

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to bwolf010

I have a couple individual motorcylce papers that I picked up at scrapbook stores. I don't know who makes them. But I just googled "motorcycle scrapbook paper" and came up with quite a bit. Not a lot of paper but plenty of die cuts, stickers, etc.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to bwolf010

You could print and cut out pics of different bikes or use their colors in solid paper.

bonprof
Guru
bonprof
In response to bwolf010

I did a two page layout of my partner on a motorcycle: used masculine paper and motorcycle embellishments. Try here or Joann's or Michael's for the embellies.

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to bwolf010

I do motorcycle scraping and trust me, it's hard to find stuff. Look for masculine papers, with tire marks, wheels, cogs and tools. Look for black, grey, papers with textures. Do some grungy inking and paper tearing. I went to my local Goodwill store and bought a toy truck and took off the wheels. You need soft wheels....Ink those and roll across the page. Also look for skull papers and embellishments that are not too Halloween. You can use patches from clubs or events. The Kaisercraft Basecoat collection would be good for you....also any denim or leather looking items.

It's difficult to find a book too, I made one by adding fringe and pieces of an old belt.

Altered Album Cover - The Motorcycle Diary By CrimsonMama

Products Referenced in This Post:

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to CrimsonMama

I was searching through my papers last night, and I found a couple pieces. They are from Simple Stores, but I don't know what collection, probably an older one.

OlesyaK.
Idol
OlesyaK.
In response to Mary W.

I have some papers (I think they are WRMK but maybe not) - they are travel-by-the-road style but not necessarily motorcycle - with tire tracks, gas station signs, stylized masculine dusty road kind of look.. maybe you can search the travel collections for something suitable for you project?

Expert
In response to Mary W.

• Mary W. Said:
I was searching through my papers last night, and I found a couple pieces. They are from Simple Stores, but I don't know what collection, probably an older one.

Simple Stories' "Awesome" is the collection you might be thinking off--that has some motorcycles and other guy things.

GwynnAsbury
Veteran
GwynnAsbury
In response to bwolf010

Echo Park has a cute little collection called Family Man - it has a super cute and simple Motorcycle print in it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics