Username Post: Silhouette Sale        (Topic#1594803)
mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

I put this in the Cameo forum, but I know this thread gets more viewers, so I'll post it here also~

I just saw an e-mail that Silhouette is having a 50% sale on all their designs. The sale goes through Thursday, March 27.

Also, "Through March 20th, all in-stock Silhouette starter kits are 25% off and Silhouette Connectâ„¢ and Designer Edition software is 35% off when you use promo code SILHOUETTE during checkout."

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to mrsdriver5

TFS!

ddcmsmom
Veteran
ddcmsmom

Thank you! I'll have to check my wishlist.

Sewflake
Diva
Sewflake
In response to ddcmsmom

Oh scrap! There goes my budget!!

ddcmsmom
Veteran
ddcmsmom

The Silhouette online store is also offering a new free shape everyday between today and March 27.

Edited by ddcmsmom on 03-17-14 03:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ddcmsmom

I wish they'd have a sale on their subscriptions,,,,

I couldn't wait last year, bought one at regular price, and a week later, they had a sale,,,,of course.

This year, I'm waiting, but I'm seriously running out of patience!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to CommaHolly

Holly, my sub goes up for renewal in May and both times I got it, (the first and then last years renewal) it was on sale. So maybe May will be the next sale on subs ??
I know everything I want is going on a wish list till I can renew at a sale price! I still have a couple months to go tho.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to ddcmsmom

• ddcmsmom Said:
The Silhouette online store is also offering a new free shape everyday between today and March 27.

Ooh ooh! Off to look. Thank you so much...

Expert
In response to RedSquirrel

They also now offer custom subscriptions--not sure how long they have been doing that, but there was a link in the e-mail about the daily shapes. I will definitely have to remember that when I renew later this year--right now I have the $150/mo credit plan and with as many designs as I have after 4 years of owning a machine I don't need that many each month anymore...

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to HuskerMom98

I wasn't going to renew and held of for 2 months then....50% sale comes and now I am on the line for 12 months. Really shame on me! I don't even use the ones much that purchase in the last 12 months.
Oh well hopefully I will get busy and use them. I want to but just don't find time.
Another year to Silhouette here we go. Good thing that have lots to choose from. LOL

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to creater1

• creater1 Said:
I wasn't going to renew and held of for 2 months then....50% sale comes and now I am on the line for 12 months.

They offer 3 and 6 month subscriptions now (this appears to be new in the past week or so). You can also cancel a 12-month subscription after 3 months without bring penalized.

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to aquabunny

I went to put the stuff in the basket, removed from the wishlist, then couldn't find the download card with the code.. ah it will keep in the basket, or so I thought.. nope. it's not. now what am I supposed to do?? sooo frustraiting... it's not like they have to have an inventory of the warehouse to make sure the stock status is correct...
bummer..

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OlesyaK.

• OlesyaK. Said:
I went to put the stuff in the basket, removed from the wishlist, then couldn't find the download card with the code.. ah it will keep in the basket, or so I thought.. nope. it's not. now what am I supposed to do?? sooo frustraiting... it's not like they have to have an inventory of the warehouse to make sure the stock status is correct...
bummer..

put them on your wish list,,,,then you can find them anytime

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to CommaHolly

Does anyone know if you can create an account and buy/download the free shapes without owning the silhouette? I'm going to get one, but none yet and sounds nice to build the library a little at a time.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scrapchica

Yes you can. You don't have to own a Silhouette to run the Silhouette Studio software either, so you can play and learn while you're waiting to get the machine.

They have a free shape every week (actually every day until March 27th) if you log in and download it to your account.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics