Username Post: Anyone else have a corner puncher        (Topic#1594989)
New Kid On the Block

from WRMK. the big blue handled one? Corner Chomper I think is what it is called? Mine broke after about 1 hour of use. I only did 2-3 pictures at a time and it broke. Trying to fix it but seeing if anyone else has any problems with theirs? I had a fiskar one that broke and was replaced with a different fiskars and that ones works beautifully

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to buggirl41

I use a Fiskars corner rounder and it has lasted for years. However, I would never try to punch more than one item at a time. Maybe your Fiskars one will last a very long time, too, if you only do one paper at a time. Photo paper is even thicker than patterned paper....that might be why your new one broke after just a few times.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to buggirl41

Wow I'm surprised, WRM tools are very sturdy, and I've never seen a post here about breakage. I would contact them about it, they may replace it.

I had an issue with the Fiskars 3 corner rounder and they replaced it.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CrimsonMama

absolutely contact WRMK! they are fabulous about replacing things!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to CommaHolly

i have a little cheapo one i bought years ago and it still works...i hope I havne't spoken too soon.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to buggirl41

yes, I have the blue and pink. I agree; contact their customer service.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Sunnydi

OH My! What happened?
I have a few of their tools including the blue chomper but they are all going fine. I do know you have to clean out the collection bin pretty regularly or it will jam.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to jaxxan

sometimes you can get a lemon.
I had a fiskar punch that just didn't quite work right. Finally I asked for a replacement and they sent me one. I didn't even have to return the defective one.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Gelidy Gelato

love my wrmk I'd call or email them...they have great customer service.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics