Username Post: Pregnant w/ Back Problems        (Topic#1577545)
rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I've got to ask this question. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and I've got 3 bulging discs and 2 herniations in my lower back and I'm just wondering if there's anyone else whose gone through pregnancy w/ stuff like this and how they were able to manage.

Thanks,
Monique

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to rubymillerand

i know people that had bad backs while pregnant. they saw their chiropractors a lot. it helped them. good luck.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to Lamoo12

thanks.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to rubymillerand

I had to go to a chiropractor for the last 20 weeks of my most recent pregnancy. It really did help. I have one bulging disc and problems with my neck.

New Kid On the Block
In response to SQ Mandi

I have seen many women's going through this issue during their pregnancy period. I may advice you to see your doctor for these issue.

Diva
In response to adrian.lloyd

See your doctor as wel as chiropractor who is familiar with pregnant wowen. It hepls a lot.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to bayamonesa1

thanks ladies. I did end up going to the chiropractor throughout my pregnancy. I did get the epidural which was absolutely brutal. Mandi, I have to ask you and excuse me if I'm being rude, but did you have a natural birth or a c-section? I had a c-section.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics