Page 1 of 1226 
Username Post: The Stonehenge Sisters (Full and Active)        (Topic#1423415)
scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Hi,
This is a gallery/support group consist of the following Stonehenge Sisters:

Scrapperlicious (Irene) "PuppyTiger" (14 Dec)
Tracey Jackson (Tracey) "Euro-Chick" (14 Feb)
Buzzkiss (Tonya) "Scrappy Sis" (29 Aug)
TesabB (Tesa) "Doc" (17 Sept)
StrawberryPia (Pia) "Blondie" (23 Feb)
RN2007 (Marsha) "Q-T" (24 Jan)
aunt25 (Jamie) "Night Owl" (8 Jul)
3leftfeet (Susie) "Little Hunter" (24 Oct)
dragonflys (Linda) "Aussie Gal" (10 June)
2girls2dogs (Ginny) "M&M" (4 Nov)
AgilityIG (Marsha) "MeMe" (31 Oct)
Scraptilyadrop (Autumn) "Copper" (4 Mar)
Briannasmom (Mandi)(23 Dec)
Scrappy Shanah (Shanah) "midget" (16 May)

List of fun/challenges:
1. Secret Get Well Card Challenge "done"
2. Postcard Swap "done"
3. Postcard Mini Album "done"
4. Guessing the Scraplift Challenge "done"
5. Stonehenge Sisters Layout "done"
6. Black Flower Challenge "done"
7. Secret Santa by SS "done"
8. Altered Paperclip Swap by Hunter "done"
9. Blue and Bling Challenge by MeMe "done"
10.Valentine/Actor Challenge by Copper "done"
11.Baby Minialbum Project by Q-T "done"
12.Spring and Bling Challenge by NO "done"
13.Vintage ATC Swap "done"
14.Stamped Images Swap and Challenge "done" ~ winner "Night Owl"
15.WOW Anniversary Dedication Card Challenge "done"
16. "A Day of My Life" Layout Challenge by Doc "done" ~ winner "Doc"
17. "Beyond The Page" Challenge by Aussie Gal "done" ~ winner "Doc"
18. "No Humans or Pets" Challengeby M&M "done" ~ winner "Doc"
19. Christmas Mail Art Swap "done"
20. "New Year Resolution layout challenge""done"
21. Mini Album Challenge "done"
22. Baby Card Challenge "done"
23. Sewing and Paint Challenge "done"
24. A Layout RECIPE-challenge "done"
25. Stonehenge Sisters Semptember "S" challenge "done"

Edited by scrapperlicious on 10-08-10 05:46 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to scrapperlicious

Hi everyone,

My name is Irene and I'm from Malaysia. I have a dd of nine months and ds of 4 years old. I've been scrapping for about 3 years and love to experiment with different techniques in sb. I'm glad that you are all so supportive of this idea! Thanks!

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope

Good morning all. My name is Jamie and I am a southern girl at heart. I have no children of my own, so the majority of my lo's are of my niece, nephew, and my cat. I have only been scrapping for about a year and have a lot to learn.

Are any of you night owls? I work nights and even on my days off, I am typically up at 4 am and online.

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to Jamie Pope

Hi,

I'm Marsha, and I'm from Minneapolis. I started scrapbooking in 1987 with creative memoires. In the late 90s I started experimenting a little with non-CM supplies and techniques. I packed up all my supplies about 5 years ago when I started nursing school. The only layouts in my gallery were done in the 90s, everything else is swap items.

I'm married with 3 children, all boys ages 21, 17 and 12. I just graduated from nursing school in May, am taking the NCLEX for licensing on Monday. I can't wait to start doing layouts again. I have no specific style right now, and just want to do a lot of experimenting.

Hey Jamie, I start working straight nights soon!!

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope
In response to RN2007

Good luck with the exams next week Marsha!

Yeah, I just might another familiar face around here at night!

Tracey Jackson
Queen
Tracey Jackson

Hi I am Tracey - you guessed that from my user name - right lol, I have been married to Neil for 15 years, we have three children Amy 13, Robbie 11 and AJ who is 7, we also own a cute furbaby, Snowy who is a very quirky West Highland Terrier.
I have been scrapping around 2 years and wouldn't say I have a particular style, I like to try anything and everything. I have recently started using my scraps to alter various items and also to make the odd card here and there.

Jamie, I live in England and we are around 5 hours ahead of most of the US, I am an early bird and a night owl, so I am on here a lot (too much actually lol)

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes

Hi everyone! My name is Ginny and I live in a little town in New Hampshire. I am a sahm. I have 2 girls Maura(3) and Megan(18 months). I have only been scrapbooking for a few months, but I am totally addicted! I don't really have a specific style, just like to try new things.

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to RN2007

• RN2007 Said:
Hi,

I'm Marsha, and I'm from Minneapolis. I started scrapbooking in 1987 with creative memoires. In the late 90s I started experimenting a little with non-CM supplies and techniques. I packed up all my supplies about 5 years ago when I started nursing school. The only layouts in my gallery were done in the 90s, everything else is swap items.

I'm married with 3 children, all boys ages 21, 17 and 12. I just graduated from nursing school in May, am taking the NCLEX for licensing on Monday. I can't wait to start doing layouts again. I have no specific style right now, and just want to do a lot of experimenting.

Hey Jamie, I start working straight nights soon!!

Good luck!!!

buzzkiss
Governor
buzzkiss
In response to buzzkiss

Hello ladies. My name is Tonya and I live in Iowa. I've been scrapping since 2000. I still don't have a style, I just kinda do whatever I like at the time. I have a crazy work schedule so I'm on here all hours (usually at night). I'm married, no children, just a cute pug. I'm really excited to make new friends

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to buzzkiss

Hi girls, I´m Pia and I come from Halmstad, the riviera of Sweden! I´ve been married to my DH and soulmate for 9 years (Oh my, is it that long?). We have two wild and wonderful boys, Benjamin soon to be 5 and Elliot 2.
Jamie, it´s good to know that someone else in online here at night! I´m about 7 hours ahead, so in the morning I can chit chat with all of you in the States.
My scrapbookstyle? Check it out in my gallery...I like doodling...TFS:).

TesaB
TesaB 
Mayor
TesaB
  • TesaB on 06-14-07 11:53 AM
In response to StrawberryPia

Hi all!
I'm Tesa from Sweden (Forshaga) and I have been scrapping since february - march this year. I have learned a lot, and have a lot to learn! Love doodling (just as you Pia) and I'm right now trying hard to learn how to take photos. I am so bad that it can only get better!

I've been married for 7 years and we have a six year old son, Jonathan, who will finnish his first year at school tomorrow. I'm a PhD student, working on my dissertation, which means I spend most of my time in front of the computer - and I take a lot of (short) breaks (too many!)at all hours...

That's some about me. Nice to meet all of you and it will be a pleasure to get to know you better!

Marsha - Good luck!

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to TesaB

Hiya, ladies I'm Susie am I'm from the south in the USA, Mississippi. I have been scrapping for about 4 years now I started to scrap to get closer to my little sisters. I am adopted and they are not. I came in to the family when I was 15, my real mom died and my new fam took me in then adopted me!! YAY Me!!! Anyway for like the 1st year I scrapped I did so to keep up with the places we were going while we travelled doing evangelism work then it just progressed from there. I love it and am happy. My sis are 16 and 14. God love Me!! I am a nite owl I mostly get on at 4:30 am til about 6 am. I would like to add you guys to my frinds to keep up with you and your postings if thast OK. I also woukld like to say thanks to Scrapelicous for doing this!!!

AgilityIG
Diva
AgilityIG
In response to 3left feet

Hello Ladies! My name is Marsha and I have been scrapping for about six months. It's funny that I am a memeber of the Stonehenge group... I live on Stone Hedge Drive! I do not have any children. My world revolves around my four dogs that I show in agility (hence the screen name . All my LOs are dogs. I have, however really gotten into making cards lately. Besides scrapping, I show my dogs, read (mostly suspense/mystery, and garden (perennials). I am very glad to be here and meet you ladies! Thanks so much Irene for starting this for us!! [/

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to AgilityIG

Hi ladies,

I'm glad to read all about you all. This is such a great group. We have scrappers from around the world. And what a coincidence, we have two "Marsha". I'm loving this group. Let's share more of ourselves. Btw, good luck to you Marsha! Do any of you want us to call you a different name? for easy reference sake. If not, it's still ok.
Tracey...I guess by now you've known my name.
We have some Swedish here too. Welcome!
As some of you might have known me from my blog and my gallery. If any of you ladies would liked to know me more, you can always post your question here. No new layouts from me yet due to the work of getting these gallery groups up. Maybe later. Who wants to start sharing her work first?

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope

I hope to have some new lo's uploaded soon. My sister just graduated Wednesday ( ) and I'm anxious to get to work on something new. I have already uploaded and ordered all the photos and now I'm just waiting on them to get here. Hopefully it won't take but just a couple of days.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's work and getting some new ideas!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

I'm starting to see a common thread among this group. Several of us are night owls and those that aren't are in time zones that has them awake at the same time us night owls are up!!

I'm just loving the diversity of the locales in this group!! We're pretty spread out globally, yet at the same time 2 of you are right next door in Iowa.

Irene, if it would be easier, I can go by RN. People call me that a lot on the swap boards, and hopefully after Monday I'll actually be an "RN"!!!

Jamie Pope
Queen
Jamie Pope
In response to RN2007

Glad to see I'm not the only up at all hours of the night - it's 2 am here.

Good luck on Monday!

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

I just got home from work!! Thanks Jamie. I hit the books hard tomorrow and all weekend...can't wait to be done!

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to RN2007

Hi you all! Yesterday my mom visited us and I got some time to scrap! YAY!! She took care of the boys.
I´m not sure if I´m happy with how the LO turned out, but take a peek if you want!

The man in my life

3left feet
Idol
3left feet
In response to StrawberryPia

Hi ya gals I uploaded today at the library seeing how at home i dont have DSL!! Can u believe that?? I know its the 21st centry and in rural MS they aint got no DSL it dial up here LOL, No seriously I'm glad to be apart of this group and RN Marsha good luck!!!

Page 1 of 1226 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics