Page 1 of 591 
Username Post: The Ayers Rock gallery/support group        (Topic#1435561)
mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

Hello and Welcome to our gallery/support group. It consists of the following members:

1.mghairgirl~Monica Group Driver(7/21)
2.allisonaussie~Alli(12/10) INACTIVE
3.kaythree~Kelly(12/12)
4.heather_rochelle~Heather(8/7) INACTIVE
5.ScrapperfromNY~Bethany(5/13) INACTIVE
6.BonnieJean~Bonnie (9/09)
7.speppers1~Sandy (10/31) INACTIVE

8.BlingPrincessRia~Maria(9/27)
9.april_eric_always_forever ~April(10/11)
10.DNA301~Ashley(3/1)
11.sassysharyn~Sharyn(10/10)
12.love4scrappin85~Kristen(8/27) INACTIVE
13.abbynormaloh75~Angi INACTIVE

If you have not posted a message to the thread in more than 3 weeks I have listed you as inactive. This does not mean you are not part of the group, just not an active member.

Please refer back to this first post often as this is where updates on challenges and swaps will be posted.
1.WHERE YOU LIVE LO CHALLENGE!-November 2007-winners were Alli and Tracey
2.CARD KIT SWAP-December 2007
3.SCRAP SPACE CHALLENGE-March 2008 Winners were Monica and Barbara
4.MOTHERS DAY CARD CHALLENGE-Winner Alli
5.CIRCLE JOURNAL-due date March 15, 2009

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE CHECKING IN AT LEAST ONCE WEEKLY SO THAT YOU WILL REMAIN AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE GROUP. ALSO MAKE SURE TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON OTHERS GALLERIES WHEN THEY POST TO THE THREAD.

Edited by mghairgirl on 08-12-10 05:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

obnxous1
Veteran
obnxous1
In response to mghairgirl

Gotta love a fresh start! Thanks for working so hard to bring this group closer together!
I think I need to catch up on some questions.
I am pretty sure I answered the food one, so i guess that leaves the where are you from one.
I was born and raised in Montana. I moved to Phoenix 7 years ago, and I am not planning on going anywhere. I love it here! So many scrapbooking stores, so little time!

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to obnxous1

I am so excited about our fresh start!
I have heard that Phoenix is a great place to live. Does it get really hot in the summer?

Heather_Rochelle
Guru
Heather_Rochelle

Hi all well I was born in a small town in Louisiana and have lived here all my life except for a year in California where my step dad was stationed

Heather_Rochelle
Guru
Heather_Rochelle
In response to Heather_Rochelle

hi ladies i'm upset I was working some new lo's and my blades on my shapecutter broke, now i have to wait to get these lo's complete otherwise i am horrible at cutting ,my titles lol
Heather

Allisonaussie
Governor
Allisonaussie

ok thanks for the link

ladybluebird
Expert
ladybluebird
In response to Allisonaussie

Hello, all. Sorry I've been MIA. To answer a few questions about me...
I was born and raised in Pennsylvania until I was 12. GO STEELERS!!!! My family moved to Baltimore and this is where I have stayed. I met my dh when I moved here and we started dating on and off when I was 14. We have been exclusive since 1990 (I was 16). We got married in 1997 and had our first baby in 2000 (a little girl) and our second (and last!!) in 2001 (another little girl). Our 10 year anniversary is coming up next month and I am really excited. So, hopefully I didn't bore anyone but that's pretty much my life.

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl
In response to ladybluebird

Amy, we are so glad to have you stop by and nice to know where you are from.
Do you have a favorite food? Also do you work outside the home?

Ladies, is the anymore questions that I asked that haven't been covered?

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

• Heather_Rochelle Said:
hi ladies i'm upset I was working some new lo's and my blades on my shapecutter broke, now i have to wait to get these lo's complete otherwise i am horrible at cutting ,my titles lol
Heather

Heather I am so sorry that your blade broke. Too bad. What kind of shapecutter do you have? I have a Fiskars and just love it!
We should talk about some of our favorite sb tools that we own or would like to have.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious

Monica! Congrats on your fresh new thread!! Enjoy yourselves girls!! Give all the support you can to Monica and help her in making this a fun and loving group of great gals! Hugs!

Irene

Heather_Rochelle
Guru
Heather_Rochelle

Yeas, I have the Fiskars as well. I love it as well now i just need the lower case templetes to match my upper. I am horrible at cutting a straight line and my shapecutter express is most definatly my fav tool by far!! also i like my cropadile i realyy haven't used it because my lo's tend to be pretty basic and not much embelishing on them

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

Can you get the lower case alphabet for the Fiskars ? I have letters 1,3, and 4, but didn't realize there are lower case letters.
I have several of the shape templates too. The circles, stars, and tags!
I also have a cropadile and totally love it! I use brads and eyelets all the time now!
By the way Scrappininreno is back! I am glad to hear from her and can't wait to have her post again!
Don't forget to send me your addys ladies!

Scrappin in reno
Guru
Scrappin in reno

I'm back from lovely Hawaii Life is still hectic but I hope to be around more now. will be back to answer the Q's

Heather_Rochelle
Guru
Heather_Rochelle
In response to Scrappin in reno

Yes, they now have the lowwer case as well. They can be bought prett cheap from widgetsupply add the . com at the end. I have the flowers, frames and bubblles templtes as well

Heather_Rochelle
Guru
Heather_Rochelle

I have letters 4 capa n numbers

mghairgirl
Governor
mghairgirl

Cool Heather, thanks for the information about the templates. I will have to check them out.
Check out my links for some of my swaps I finished today.
Bling Tag
Deco Squares
Photo Mat

Edited by mghairgirl on 09-16-07 10:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to Scrappin in reno

• Scrappin in reno Said:
I'm back from lovely Hawaii Life is still hectic but I hope to be around more now. will be back to answer the Q's

I bet that was a nice trip did you take pictures?

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to Kel3 loves animals

Allison have you always lived in Australia? My hubby has always wanted to go there.

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to ladybluebird

• ladybluebird Said:
Hello, all. Sorry I've been MIA. To answer a few questions about me...
I was born and raised in Pennsylvania until I was 12. GO STEELERS!!!! My family moved to Baltimore and this is where I have stayed. I met my dh when I moved here and we started dating on and off when I was 14. We have been exclusive since 1990 (I was 16). We got married in 1997 and had our first baby in 2000 (a little girl) and our second (and last!!) in 2001 (another little girl). Our 10 year anniversary is coming up next month and I am really excited. So, hopefully I didn't bore anyone but that's pretty much my life.

Did you live in the western or eastern part of pa?

Kel3 loves animals
Mayor
Kel3 loves animals
In response to Kel3 loves animals

Heather I see you commented on my cheer leading lo about that new white pen. It definitely is a very handy thing to have and works so well. I was impressed

Page 1 of 591 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics