Page 1 of 30 
Username Post: The ~OCD~ Group "Organizing, Collecting, Diva's"        (Topic#1474107)
GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG

We are just a group of Divia's who are obsessed with Organizing ourCollection of scrapbook supplies, photos, negatives, computer files, etc...now we're moving on to the rest of the house LOL!

We are quite fond of sharing our, ideas, LO's, art work, techniques, and chit chat...

We have an open door policy here...Our Door will Always be Open, no need to Knock just come on in, sit a spell, and lets talk about getting things organized.

CrazyScrapbooker
Governor
CrazyScrapbooker
In response to GrandmaG

Hi Janet! Thanks for doing this

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to CrazyScrapbooker

awesome Idea Janet!!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Like Monk say's... LOL...out loud!

I took the negative sleeves to work hoping I could put some negatives in there...wouldn't you know it, it was crazy tonight! I had to work

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to GrandmaG

I want in!

ReadySetDistress
Diva
ReadySetDistress
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Pick me, pick me, pick!!!!!

I actually worked in my room last night so I am closer to getting Alli's desk moved as well! Threw away a lot while she was sleeping!

GrandmaG
Mayor
GrandmaG
In response to ReadySetDistress

Good Morning! The doors open...come on in....LOL! Vivian did ya'll go back and get the desk?

Audra - Bless her heart...you don't think she'll miss the stuff you threw out? Maybe she won't when she sees her desk being moved.

ange
ange 
Diva
ange
  • ange on 08-02-08 11:27 AM
In response to GrandmaG

I want in, too!!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
Good Morning! The doors open...come on in....LOL! Vivian did ya'll go back and get the desk?

Audra - Bless her heart...you don't think she'll miss the stuff you threw out? Maybe she won't when she sees her desk being moved.

DH asked me to wait but now that he's seen prices of desks and fully understood what I wanted to get for $40 each, I think he's reconsidering. Especially after treating me meanly today. But I'm not too proud to work the guilt angle!!! Soo... Maybe Monday? May need to rent a truck.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

• JollyScrapper Said:

I actually worked in my room last night so I am closer to getting Alli's desk moved as well! Threw away a lot while she was sleeping!

LOL that is the best way to do it, since kids are such pack rats (LOL I know, look whos talking)

Josiology
Guru
Josiology
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Hi everyone

scrapinboyz
Expert
scrapinboyz
In response to Josiology

Just checking in so I can find you'll later

ange
ange 
Diva
ange
  • ange on 08-02-08 05:07 PM
In response to scrapinboyz

Hi everyone!! Well today was a big day here...we decided to redo the laundry room and the mud room. Big task...new floors, new paint, everything new!! I won't be doing the floors or any of the construction stuff but I will be painting and supervising all the work. LOL!!

Josiology
Guru
Josiology
In response to ange

• ange Said:
Hi everyone!! Well today was a big day here...we decided to redo the laundry room and the mud room. Big task...new floors, new paint, everything new!! I won't be doing the floors or any of the construction stuff but I will be painting and supervising all the work. LOL!!

Awesome...sounds like you'll have a lot of fun...hope you keep us updated with pics

Josiology
Guru
Josiology

• JollyScrapper Said:

Awesome Audra!

Josiology
Guru
Josiology
In response to Josiology

Um...ok...so I've spent the last 7 or so months chipping away at my room...constant mind changing, reorganizing, etc all to get my room to a comfy, practical, functional, and aesthetically pleasing state. Weeeeellll...leave it to me...guess what I got today!? A new desk! and two new bookshelves! One of my clients at work owns her own drafting company. Well, due to the market being as slow as it is, she's moving her 'business' into her home. Which meant, that she had a bunch of office furniture/equipment that she was getting rid of. She offered a desk, two bookshelves, and a drafting plotter (prints up to 24" wide!!!) to me. "Stoked" doesn't begin to describe how happy I was/am to have been on the receiving end of this FREE offer. The printer alone retails for about $8000.00, so um, yeah, what a blessing!!!

So, that's what I've been doing today...moving my old glass desk out and my new wooden one in and getting everything REorganized on it.

ange
ange 
Diva
ange
  • ange on 08-02-08 07:50 PM
In response to Josiology

• Joda Said:
  • ange Said:

Awesome...sounds like you'll have a lot of fun...hope you keep us updated with pics

Yes, I will absolutely be keeping everyone updated with pics.

ange
ange 
Diva
ange
  • ange on 08-02-08 07:51 PM
In response to Josiology

• Joda Said:
Um...ok...so I've spent the last 7 or so months chipping away at my room...constant mind changing, reorganizing, etc all to get my room to a comfy, practical, functional, and aesthetically pleasing state. Weeeeellll...leave it to me...guess what I got today!? A new desk! and two new bookshelves! One of my clients at work owns her own drafting company. Well, due to the market being as slow as it is, she's moving her 'business' into her home. Which meant, that she had a bunch of office furniture/equipment that she was getting rid of. She offered a desk, two bookshelves, and a drafting plotter (prints up to 24" wide!!!) to me. "Stoked" doesn't begin to describe how happy I was/am to have been on the receiving end of this FREE offer. The printer alone retails for about $8000.00, so um, yeah, what a blessing!!!

So, that's what I've been doing today...moving my old glass desk out and my new wooden one in and getting everything REorganized on it.

That is AWESOME!! Can't wait to see pics of your new desk!!

Josiology
Guru
Josiology
In response to ange

Here's the desk:

New Desk all set up
By Joda

Ande
Ande 
Diva
Ande
  • Ande on 08-02-08 08:25 PM
In response to GrandmaG

• GrandmaG Said:
We are just a group of Divia's who are obsessed with Organizing ourCollection of scrapbook supplies, photos, negatives, computer files, etc...now we're moving on to the rest of the house LOL!

We are quite fond of sharing our, ideas, LO's, art work, techniques, and chit chat...

We have an open door policy here...Our Door will Always be Open, no need to Knock just come on in, sit a spell, and lets talk about getting things organized.

Count me in Janet....Will be great to keep in touch with all new and old friends!!....and LOVE the motivation and ideas!!

Page 1 of 30 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics