Page 1 of 136 
Username Post: The Sassy Blinging Babes COF~ Thread Closed.        (Topic#1482847)
Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos

Hi Ladies

Welcome to the Sassy Blinging Babes Support Group!!

Due to previous thread size this is Part Four of our thread.

You can our Old Threads Here, Here! and Here! =)

We have a great group of ladies in our support group and we are looking to get to know some new friends and to learn and grow of each other.

The Current Sassy Blinging Babes are:

1. Chaotic Chelle(Chelle)(Team Driver)
2. DawnInAZ (Dawn) (Co Driver)
3. Sarah-Scraps(Sarah)
4. Scrapgurl78(Trisha)
5. TxAllieGrl (Allie)
6. angie girl
7. Noelle311 (Noelle)
8. runs with scissors (Bonnie)
9. candylou (Candace)
10. rtay (Rhonda)
11. DaniKat (Danica/Dani)
12. ScrappyPrincess (Shannon)
13. jgassa (Julie)
14. _courtney_ (Courtney)
15. cynhotaz (Cyndi)
16. CookieBlaze (Kristy)
17. BlingQueenRia (Ria)
18 Jelly97 (Shirley)

MIA Babes

marine-wife (Amanda)
lilmermaid627 (Arielle)
ScrappinChic25 (Mariah)

If you would like to join the group, please introduce your self in a post and include the following questions with answers:

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called?
2. Where you're from?
3. Birthday?
4. # of years scrapbooking
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long?
6. Kids? Names & Ages?
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages?
8. What do you do for a living?
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique?
10. What would you like to work on most?
11. What is your favorite scrap subject?
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself.

Also if you could PM me your:
Full Name
Address
Email address
Any Aim, MSN and Yahoo ID's !so I can update the contact list, that would be fabulous

We all understand RL can become a pain sometimes and life gets busy, so if you want to leave the group, Please let us know or PM me. There will be no hard feelings!

Due to the amount of scrappers who want to be in an active support group we only have one "rule" to stay a member and that is the "posting" rule. The rest are just guidelines so people know what is going on.

Posting: Please check in at least once a week and say hello and let us know you're ok.
Now, if you're ill, or you're going away etc and can't get on, we totally understand that, just let us know that you won't be on for a few weeks so we don't worry!
If a member does not post anything for a month their spot will be opened up to new members.

Guidelines:

Layouts: No specific number required, just post them as you do them. If you have a LO you would like to share please put the link in your post(instead of a general can you look at my gallery) That way we can talk about your latest project together!
We all love comments and such so please make an effort to check out each others galleries and when a member posts up a LO let's all check it out!

Challenges: We are going to have monthly challenges.
It is not compulsory you take part.
Anyone one of you are more than welcome to host a challenge. If you would like to do so, please let me know as each challenge will be posted on the SBB blog. [url=http://sassyblinging babes.blogspot.com[/url]. This way we can keep track of them rather than having to trawl back through posts to find them

If you are going to take part in a challenge, please ensure you can commit to it through to the end.
If things need to be posted. If things need to be sent to someone by the 25, please have it in the post by the 23rd.
We understand that things may pop up to prevent you completing the challenge, if this is the case please PM the host and let them know.

Please do not flake.

Other: Get to know each other and become a fab group of friends!!!

Here is a little info about each lovely member!!

-----
ChaoticChelle Profile (Team Driver)

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Chelle
2. Where you're from: England - Living in America
3. Birthday: 20th June 1981
4. # of years scrapbooking? Since April 2007
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? DH ~ John
6. Kids? Names & Ages? None atm
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? 2 cats ~ Murphy and Winston.
8. What do you do for a living? A kept woman atm
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Stamping!
10. What would you like to work on most? Anything messy.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Hmm - Not sure
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I was born with out a sense of smell!

-----
DawnInAZ Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Dawn, Dawny
2. Where you're from? Arizona
3. Birthday? 12/30/67
4. # of years scrapbooking? Since 2005
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? none of the above
6. Kids? Names & Ages? none
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? dog (Corgi) named Ralphy.
8. What do you do for a living? work for pediatric cardiologist
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Using flowers or blingy things.
10. What would you like to work on most? scrapping my niece and nephews in 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 albums.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my family members
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself.I used to think scrapbooking was for "nannas" only.

----
Sarah Scraps Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? - Sarah
2. Where you're from? Brisbane, Australia
3. Birthday? 21-02-78
4. # of years scrapbooking - 8
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? - DH, married on the 25-3-2000, known each other since 1997
6. Kids? Names & Ages? - Amber (7)
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Jesse - German Shepherd, 11 & Sweet-Pea the turbo charged kitty who's 10 but thinks she still a young thing!)
8. What do you do for a living? - FT Group Leader in Childcare Centre
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? - Fussy Cutting, paper piecing and anything girly
10. What would you like to work on most? BOM
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? - Amber
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. - My full name is Sarah-Leigh - I'm not named after a Cheesecake!
13. My blog: http://papertree.blogspot.com/

-----

Scrapgurl78 Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Trisha
2. Where you're from? Southern Cali!
3. Birthday? 07-07 (Lucky Day) =)
4. # of years scrapbooking? About 10 years
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Husband of 5 1/2 years, together for 11 years (Highschool Sweethearts) =)
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Just born! Breanna Nichole, 4 weeks old.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Yes, I have 2 rugrats! Both mixed..Nalla is mixed with Rott and Doberman 7 years old & Honey mixed with Golden Retriever and Brown Lab, @ 1 1/2 years old.
8. What do you do for a living? I am in case management, work for the San Bernardino County Housing Authority.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Inking, but that changes everyday!
10. What would you like to work on most? Not being afraid to try new things...
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Family
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself: I am a new mommy! Me and my husband have been trying since we got married, miscarried the first time around, so Breanna is truly a blessing to us!

-----

TxAllieGrl Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Allie
2. Where you're from? Florida, living Fort Worth, TX
3. Birthday? 6-27-74 (I'm a cancer)
4. # of years scrapbooking - Just 1! I'm addicted
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Single, single and single! I have my eye on someone atm, and we'll see how it all works out.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Nada.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? I have 4 pugs - Jessie, Angel, Bello and Audrey, and 1 cat - Tally.
8. What do you do for a living? I slave so I can feed the hounds. I'm a project manager.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I love stamps, inking, and layering paper.
10. What would you like to work on most? I actually enjoy altered items more than the LOs.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? The pugs, my adorable nephews, and my friends.
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I was a clown in my university's circus. My mother was *thrilled* when I said I was joining the circus - it was loads of fun! They don't have clowns anymore =( Flying High Circus

-----
Noelle311 Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Noelle
2. Where you're from? Georgia
3. Birthday? March 11, 1981
4. # of years scrapbooking? 1
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Single
6. Kids? Names & Ages? No kids yet
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? My dog passed away in January. She was 13 1/2. Her name was Jammer.
8. What do you do for a living? I am an Office Associate at Fedex Freight
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I'm new to scrapbooking so I am still learning. Would really love to try inking/distressing
10. What would you like to work on most? Altering photos, embossing
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My dog
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I was born in south Florida and hope to live there soon!

-----
runs with scissors Profile

1. My name: bonnie
2. Where you're from: Lakewood, WA
3. Birthday: August 7th
4. # of years scrapbooking: Since JHS
5. DH /How long: DH Craig, 4 yrs on 7/7
6. Kid / Name /Age: DS Willie 15
7. Pets: N/A
8. What do you do for a living: Legal Asst
9. Favorite sbking technique: making my own embellishments
10. Like to work on most: more time
11. Favorite scrap subject: DS and vacations
12. Fun fact about yourself: I like to sing in my car

-----
candylou (Profile)

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Candace
2. Where you're from? Picayune, Mississippi
3. Birthday? April 7
4. # of years scrapbooking? I did it a few years ago and gave it up. I just got back into it with a newfound interest. I love it! So...a few months.
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Boyfriend Andrew, 1 year on May 19.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Someday but not yet. I'm still in college.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? My family has a cat. Poor thing doesn't have a name. I just call her Kitty. We also have a cockatiel named Tipper.
8. What do you do for a living? I'm a senior at the University of Southern Mississippi. I also work part-time for the U.S. Navy in their public affairs office.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I'm still new and learning all of these techniques. I like using eyelets.
10. What would you like to work on most? a book about my family's heritage
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My boyfriend
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I've never ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And I have webbed toes.

-----
rtay (Profile)

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Rhonda
3. Birthday? May 17, 1960, older than the majority of you all
..off and on for 20 years, alot of off
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? divorced last time in 2002, and NOT dating
6. Kids? Names & Ages? 4 kids and 1 grand baby,Sam will be 30 in July, Jason was 28 in April, the twins Alyssa and Andrew will be 20 in November, and my grandaughter will be 6 months on the 20th of may
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Chango 1 and 1/2 yo pit, also have a traveling cat, Gandolf he belongs to the entire family and lives with all of us, so we take turns with him, he is 6 and is currently at my youngest sons
8. What do you do for a living? Disabled now, but was formerly a truck driver and a heavy equipment operator
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I'm learning inking now, so I guess that would be it
10. What would you like to work on most? Childhood albums for all the kids ( Sam has his already, so 1 down and 3 to go) and my BOM
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my DGD
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. Well, most people think it is pretty facinating that I drove semi trucks and heavy equipment. Other wise, I'd say I'm a huge Cher and Elvis fan, I've Seen Cher and been to Graceland!

-----
DaniKat Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Danica~friends from way back call me Dani...and you all can too if you want!
2. Where you're from? I live in Las Vegas, previously in VA but I'm a Jersey girl at heart (lived there til I was almost 20)
3. Birthday? June 29
4. # of years scrapbooking? Started about 8 years ago, but haven't gotten serious or any good at it until this past year
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Dh and I will be celebrating our 10 yr anniversary in November
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Daniel (almost 6) and Jamie (James) who's 4
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? No pets
8. What do you do for a living? We own a monogramming business/gift store.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Right now it's sewing
10. What would you like to work on most? Learing new techniques
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My boys
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I'm addicted to reality TV, especially the ones on Bravo

-----
ScrappyPrincess Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Shannon
2. Where you're from? Western PA
3. Birthday? 8-19-1980
4. # of years scrapbooking? I've been scrappin about 6 years
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? DH, Jake married almost 4.. Together almost 8
6. Kids? Names & Ages? One handsome baby boy. Chase age 3
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? No pets unless you consider my 3 year old.
8. What do you do for a living? Work in Retail
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Favorite scrapbooking technique? I don't really have a favorite technique.
10. What would you like to work on most? I would like to start a Book of ME!
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? What is your favorite scrap subject? My Son
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I'm less than 5 feet tall.

-----
jgassa Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Julie
2. Where you're from? San Diego
3. Birthday? July 12th
4. # of years scrapbooking? I just started
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Married, little over a year.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? 5 Jared(15), Justin(14), Cody(12), Andan(4), Elijah(4 months)
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Fish (aren't the kids enough?)
8. What do you do for a living? Home child care provider.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I'm not sure yet.
10. What would you like to work on most? Scrapping my children
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my kids
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I love to camp and photography.

-----
_Courtney_ Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Courtney
2. Where you're from? Maine
3. Birthday? October 28
4. # of years scrapbooking 2 years
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? married my high school sweetheart! married 8 years, together for 12 years
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Nicholas, 7
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? 2 cats (live with my mom for now), Sonny (13 years old) and Alex (9 years old).
8. What do you do for a living? review/write about computer games
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? inking
10. What would you like to work on most? more pages about me!
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? my son
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I have an allergy to the sun.

-----
angie girl Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Angie
2. Where you're from: N.California
3. Birthday: June 7th, 1980
4. # of years scrapbooking? A little over two years ago
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? I have the most wonderful man ever...my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over two years
6. Kids? Names & Ages? My DBF has an 8 year old boy named Christopher. He's really fun. We get along really well.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? I have a rambunctious puppy named Maggie...she's my avatar. She's um, 5 months old...her birthday is December 23rd
8. What do you do for a living? I'm a NICU nurse in the largest NICU in Northern California.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Fav sb technique...um...that's hard. I love everything new I've discovered as time goes along. I fell in love with inking (though I never thought that look was "me")...I really surprised myself with that one. I love my Cricut, too, but that goes without saying.
10. What would you like to work on most? What I'd like to work on most is getting "caught up" in my scrapbooking.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My favorite scrap subject is "my boys".
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. One fun fact...the first time I went to the ocean (the first time I came out to CA), I was so excited to see it, that I ran down to the edge, touched it, turned around so my bf could take a picture (for the scrapbook of course) and got blasted up to my waist by a wave...and it was March, so it was cold! Too bad my bf didn't snap the camera in time, so there's actually no good pic to show of it, either.

-----

cynhotaz Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Cyndi
3. Birthday? 10/27
4. # of years scrapbooking 2 months lol ( new)
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Boyfriend 2 years ( ERIC)
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Ashley 22
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Harley Min Pinch 4 years. Curly sue Jack Russell 8 yrs
8. What do you do for a living? Grocery Scan Coordinator 20 yrs
9. Favorite scrap booking technique? Wow so new at this ALL. Scrap room first, learning paper techniques..
10. What would you like to work on most? A wonderful book with my two beautiful grandsons 2-5 yrs.. landon and preston
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Eric and I traveling .. we ride the Harley and have tons of pictures from some great times..
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. Love to laugh, Love rock n roll.. still stuck in the 80s

-----
CookieBlaze Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Kristy
2. Where you're from? Memphis, TN
3. Birthday? May 6
4. # of years scrapbooking 1 year
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Married for 9 1/2 years.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? Matthew, 6 and Molly,2.
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Lola (Boston Terrier)age 11 1/2 months, Zoe (Pug)6 1/2 months, and Cali (English Bulldog) 2 1/2 months.
8. What do you do for a living? Since having kids I am now a stay at home mom (even though I'm not home very much).
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? I just started inking and chalking and love it!
10. What would you like to work on most? My wedding album.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My Family.
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I love to cook anything!! I am always cooking something.

-----
BlingQueenRia Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Maria...go by Ria online
2. Where you're from? Kansas City MO area
3. Birthday? September 27, every year
4. # of years scrapbooking: 11
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Married for 6 years to Jeremy; we've been together for 11 years.
6. Kids? Names & Ages? 2: My DS Jordan is 10 and my DD Elizabeth is 5
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? Calico kitty named Missy Girl ("Missy Kitty Whiskers" or "Our Whisker"), and we think she's 6 years old. Not sure how old she was when we got her.
8. What do you do for a living? Work for McD's.
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? Bling...oh, wait, that's not a technique, is it? I like most everything.
10. What would you like to work on most? Getting my scrap area reorganized so I can better find my stash.
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? My kids
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I love bling on everything, even non-scrappy stuff. And I'm a HUGE fan of "Grey's Anatomy."

-----
Jelly97 Profile

1. Your name / what you prefer to be called? Shirley
3. Birthday? Aug 24
4. # of years scrapbooking: 2
5. DH? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? How long? Married for 12 yrs to DH
6. Kids? Names & Ages? DD (Audrey) is 7 and DS (Brian) is 3
7. Pets? What kind? Names & Ages? A few molly left from a huge group of fishes...
8. What do you do for a living? I work part time as a semiconductor engineer
9. Favorite scrapbooking technique? still trying out new stuff... stamping, blinging (if there is such a thing)
10. What would you like to work on most? A heritage album on my parents
11. What is your favorite scrap subject? Family
12. Tell us one fun fact about yourself. I food. Any kind. Really. Oh.. and tea .....

Edited by Chaotic Chelle on 01-05-09 12:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Creative Chaos

Ok Mornin' Ladies.

Lets see if this "new thread" stops the forum post ghost. If you have any posts vanish, please document it on This Thread.
They want specific incidences .. Time, Timezone, Link to the thread, Post numbers.
The only way this will get looked at is if enough people whine about it.

Lets hope all this nonsense is stopped by this new thread.

Candace ~ Adding the cards to the blog.

1. Go to the image in the gallery.
2. Click "Link/Imbed".
3. Choose HTML code and "Larger" to the very right.
4. Copy the code.
5. Log in to Blogger.
6. Go to the post and "Edit".
7. Paste the code at the end of the post in the edit box.
8. Push "Publish Post"

ALL BABES: If you have taken part in Candace's October challenge, Please go to our Sassy Blinging Babes Blog, scroll down one post and check your entry is there. If it is not, please let us know on here.

Mornin' Rhonda!

Alreet I need to get this LO done and a few other scrappy things done.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist

Thanks Capt. Chelle.

Have a good day ladies, I did make good progress on our Halloween costumes yesterday. I need to hit the dollar store on my way home tonight for more stuff for my costume.

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to sbartist

I went to the dollar store last night, they have some wicked Halloween stuff.

I tell you, next year when we are in our house, you aint going to be able to see it for pumpkins, scarecrows and ghosts. It's going to look like a Halloween pumpkin took a dump over our house!!

And Christmas? HAH, you'll be able to land a boeing 747 in our street because of all the lights. Santa aint gonna miss me!

I'm looking forward to seeing your costumes

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-13-08 06:07 AM

Okay new thread...hope it helps!
I'm off to the Valley in about an hour to get my Cardio testing. Hopefully they won't push me into a heart attack and I will be back this evening.
Y'll have a GREAT Day!

TxAllieGrl
Idol
TxAllieGrl
In response to rtay

Rhonda - saying LOTS of good thoughts that all goes well with the testing. HUG

Chelle - I think the "thread is too long" is yet another load of CR@P from sb.com . whatevah!!! here we are! and can't wait to see the landing zone at Chez Lamb for Christmas.

Bonnie - can't wait to see your costumes!

I confess..I'm not much into the holidays or decorating for them. I don't like Halloween because the buggers ring my doorbell even with the lights are off. That sets the dogs to barking, and so they ring it again! buggers..I wanna smack em.

Christmas is hard, b/c I always go home to FL for Christmas. I usually put up a tree and a few other items, but I never seem to get to the lights on the outside of the house.

Thanks for all the luv on my LO and card!!! Y'all are the best!

Heads up babes: I'm leaving in the morning for our big conference for work. I'm staying the weekend to visit my parents, so won't be back until Sunday. That means y'all have to BEHAVE while I'm gone. I'll check in if/when I can - they have me booked from about 6am to 10pm at night...yeah..LONG DAYS. wish me strength.

Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEK!

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl
In response to rtay

Morning...

Rhonda
Good luck on the test today .. Talk to you all later i'm off today took a monday off how nice..

Cyndi

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to cynscrapgirl

Rhonda - keep us posted and you will be in my thoughts for a very postive outcome so your shoulder surgery can proceed soon.

CraftyCandace
Diva
CraftyCandace
In response to cynscrapgirl

• cynhotaz Said:
Morning...

Rhonda
Good luck on the test today .. Talk to you all later i'm off today took a monday off how nice..

Cyndi

Good for you! I think Allie says those are called "mental health days" - just to take a day off for fun. I'm off today, too. Thank you, Mr. Columbus.

Hope your appointment goes well, Rhonda!

Allie, be safe on your trip!

If any of you leave a comment on my blog and don't see it show up right away, my blog is now set for me to approve the comments before they are posted.

DaniKat
Diva
DaniKat
In response to CraftyCandace

Adding to my favorites....

Good luck this morning Rhonda!

Good morning Babes

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DaniKat

I made it here safely.

I agree, making new threads never seems to work.
Oh well, lets humor them.

Still coughing here. But my voice is back!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to DawnInAZ

Yah, we Night Owls have moved four or five times and still the ghost post keeps following us...

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to BlingQueenRia

Hi ladies.

Fresh new thread! Woot! I have another one of my dang headaches. I took some sinus medicine thinking maybe it was a sinus headache but it did nothing. so, I have to wait another hour before I can take anything else.

Chelle- Thank you so much for your kind words. It really touched my heart. And thank you for being such a great friend. You are wonderful. I just think it's going to take some time to let the new pup into my heart.

Dawn- Thank you very much for the nice things you said. I am so glad I can talk to you girls about anything on here.

Chelle- I am using the third card down.

I will try to be back later and post the rest of my cards.

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-13-08 02:57 PM
In response to Noelle311

I'm home, and I'm still alive!!!

Noelle311
Diva
Noelle311
In response to rtay

Here is the new puppy.

New Puppy
By Noelle311

Creative Chaos
Guru
Creative Chaos
In response to Noelle311

So I'm backing up and thinking of reloading this laptop tonight as it about has a heart attack every time I ask it to do something.

So if I vanish you know the laptop didn't like it much lol.

Rhonda ~ How did the testing go?

Allie ~ Have a safe trip

Noelle ~ OMG a red Huskey!! Look at those eyes! Huskys are crafty lil things too, You're going to have so much fun with this one.
So I have like totally fallen in love with her and demand you post daily pictures of uber cuteness so I can live through you until we can get a dog lol.
What great colours .. red fur / blue eyes ~ Gonna make for awesome scrap pages!!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 10-13-08 04:24 PM

• Chaotic Chelle Said:
So I'm backing up and thinking of reloading this laptop tonight as it about has a heart attack every time I ask it to do something.

So if I vanish you know the laptop didn't like it much lol.

Rhonda ~ How did the testing go?

Allie ~ Have a safe trip

Noelle ~ OMG a red Huskey!! Look at those eyes! Huskys are crafty lil things too, You're going to have so much fun with this one.
So I have like totally fallen in love with her and demand you post daily pictures of uber cuteness so I can live through you until we can get a dog lol.
What great colours .. red fur / blue eyes ~ Gonna make for awesome scrap pages!!

i'LL FILL YOU IN WHEN i DON'T HAVE aUBRI HELPING ME type.

cynscrapgirl
Idol
cynscrapgirl

Evening all..

Noelle what a beautiful pup hope she make up for the loneliness of your dog you had..

Rhonda Hope all went well. My mom had a shoulder surgery about a year ago had a torn muscle she recovered well in about six weeks with therapy.

Chelle I had to put a recovery disc in my comp started fresh but it erased everything I had pictures everything we put all my info on a card all my income tax records it was crazy darn viruses..

Working on my scrap room starting to look great bought a few shelf pieces at Michaels today had 50% off reg price Coupons so I scored on the white organizer shelving line they carry My BF put up a white wire shelf for me too looks like i'm gonna use my Clip It Up s on here for stickers I'll have to see if it looks cluttered., Pictures to come..

So glad stock market recouped today My Dad passed away in Dec ( WAY TO YOUNG 65) Devastated me He left me enough to put a good down on a home in 2009 but its in a IRA the market ate some up last week so im glad its coming back I really want a home again.. Ive had two new homes built here in Arizona but after a divorce I bought a condo and it's just way to small for me I need space.. So we'll see..

Hope your all well.
Cyndi

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to Noelle311

• Noelle311 Said:
Here is the new puppy.

New Puppy
By Noelle311

wow nice lookin pup!

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to DawnInAZ

I am gonna head to bed early tonight, Night all!

Page 1 of 136 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics