Page 8 of 8 
Username Post: ~*~Home Grown King's Kids~*~ (Homeschool Group)        (Topic#1493255)
Mothership
Tenant
Mothership
In response to Redeemed318

These are awesome layouts.

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 04-07-09 05:27 PM
In response to Mothership

Shhhhhhhh!

Don't tell my kids I'm back on here and wanting to do some scrapbooking - one of them will get sick again!

Piratefan21
Idol
Piratefan21
In response to Keys

Happy Easter everyone!

Keys
Keys 
Diva
Keys
  • Keys on 04-15-09 09:42 AM

We have had the cutest little wild bird "adopt" our front porch. She is building her nest there. She will let the boys go out and watch her but no grownups are allowed - even carrying food! They have thrown out all kinds of stuff she can pick up for her nest. So far she has ignored it. I need to take pics now.

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to Keys

Thanks for the love on the layouts... she is a special kind of child because I would not hold that thing either... she kept trying to get me too and I thought I might, but I just couldn't bring myself to. I probably would have ended up smashing it with my foot

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne

As much as I hate to, I'm having to really pare down on my 'extracurricular' activities. We're starting to look for a house to buy, and helping a friend who is going through a really crazy divorce. I'd like to say I'd be able to keep up with the chatter here, but it's just not realistic. Thanks so much for including me

Piratefan21
Idol
Piratefan21
In response to Jalynne

Jalynne - This sure is a busy time of year. I'll be praying for your family as you look for a house and your friend, (and her family), who is going through a divorce.

We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers; constantly bearing in mind your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father, I Thess. 2-3

Edited by Piratefan21 on 04-27-09 06:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Piratefan21
Idol
Piratefan21
In response to Piratefan21

I guess this is a busy time of year for everyone - esp. homeschoolers. Here in PA we have to do a portfolio and have an evaluation. I'm sad to say that after five years, this will be our last year of homeschooling. My ds will be going to a private parochial high school starting in August. It's within walking distance of our house and is very good in both academics and discipline. He is excited about it. I've enjoyed meeting all of the other homeschoolers here and I'm sure I'll see you on other message boards around sb.com .

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to Piratefan21

I wish you well Tracey with your family's new venture

Page 8 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics