Page 1 of 167 
Username Post: Oh Scrap COF/Critque Group **Full and Active**        (Topic#1509159)
scrappinnelly
Mayor
scrappinnelly

Welcome to the Oh Scrap! COF/Critique Group!!!

Members consist of:

Angie213 - Angie (September 13)
Lilgem - Audrey (August 18)
scrappinnelly - Kristi (July 21)
alarae - Amy (July 14)
DYnKY - Denise (October 29)
krissykat- Kristin (January 3)

Our group was formed to maintain friendships as well as soak in as much talent as possible.

Group Guidelines:
* No drama. This is a friendly environment to escape from the realities of real life and share stories, laughs, cries, and of course our artwork.

* This is a critique group… so comments on LO’s need to be left. ALL constructive criticism is appreciated. Although when leaving a comment with constructive criticism please make it in the actual thread instead of the gallery love. Comments should be positive. With that said, don’t get your feelings hurt… everyone is ONLY trying to help each other and make each other the best we can be.

* Commenting in the thread: We all realize that there are lives outside of sb.com ! With that said please just check in on a regular basis… weekly at minimum. If you’re going to be gone just let us know. We care about you and don’t want to send the hound dogs out looking for you! If there are pages and pages for you to catch up on… read it. You do not have to comment on every single thing… just want everyone in the loop.

* We will do monthly challenges… these are a requirement; IF you are unable to complete by the deadline please let me know. We can either excuse you, for the month, or extend for a few days.
While this is not a requirement… everyone is encouraged to also do at least one LO/card/project a month just to keep our minds in gear.

Also… any big decisions that will effect the group will be discussed and voted on the by group. I will always keep my vote for last as well as remain impartial in any situation. I am the group driver/nothing/facilitato r whatever we wanna call it. So I will do my best to keep things running smooth.

These guidelines are the only thing we ask each of us to adhere to… this is the only way we can keep things drama free and running smooth.

Challenge:Layout should include sewing or stitching on it. Due end of March 2011.

hey good lookin' By Alarae

I loved her first By Angie213

Get Your Jenga Face On By DYnKY

You and Me By Krissykat

Edited by scrappinnelly on 04-05-11 12:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappinnelly
Mayor
scrappinnelly
In response to scrappinnelly

I left Vicki on here until we get a confirmation from her.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

thanks kristi!!!!

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to Prettylolo

good morning everyone! Thanks for making this new thread, Kristi! You'll be a great group leader, thanks for checking in with everyone!

Happy belated birthday Audi, so sorry I wasn't on here to wish you one on your actual day. And speaking of bdays, Lo, your bday is only 4 days before mine...cool! hurray for Leos!

Angie...your wedding is almost here, I'm soo excited for you guys!

Hi Tracy! Miss you so much, glad to know all is well with you and the family

Also, just a suggestion about adding group members...the way I joined the group before with Audi, Tracy and Christi was "answering" a forum post about the group wanting new members. They had a little questionaire to fill out. It was great because I had recently joined sb.com and didn't know anyone on the site and didn't have any friend scrappers so it made me feel part of something very special. Doing it that way might expand our group to those newer scrappers who are excited about learning and just don't know anyone yet. Just a thought!

Oh, and congrats on school, Christi!! That is soo exciting!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Lilgem

that's a good idea, audrey, at least i think so. what if we get some freaky deaky chick? you're pretty cool so maybe we can luck into more audreys on the site that way.

i did see our birthdays were that close this morning and thought that was cool. i'm going to an all weekend crop that weekend with someone on here and then going to another crop with someone else from here sometime in october or november. it's in the next town over from me, i'm so excited!

why is the last little bit of unpacking such a pain? i don't wanna do it, i really don't. i don't. i don't. i don't.

i am going shopping with my mom later to set up the bathrooms which will be nice. i still have so much to do inside and out that it's not funny i really shouldn't be sitting here with coffee and chatting, however, i'm icing my neck and back at the moment so i have a good excuse.

Angie213
Diva
Angie213

Hey girls! Just checking in on the new thread ( ) Chris and I went on a mini vacation just before the fouth, so I've been gone for awhile. And the wedding is THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!! So I probably won't be on a lot between now and then and probably the week after. But, thanks for still including me. I definitely still want to stick around, just haven't had as much time lately as I'm used to. Hopefully you all understand. Wedding planning is some serious business!!!

Lo- yea!!! You're unpacking! That's a good thing. You have a place to unpack to.

Audrey - I do like that idea too. We could set a number of people that we want and look through the questionnaire for the best fits or something.

What happened to Amy? I thought she was a good fit?

Just for you Christi -- I'm going to go back to the old thread and figure out why you are getting congratulated on school. I'm dying to know.

Kristi- I think you'll be a great driver! I can't wait to see what challenges you come up with? Are we still doing that?

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem

Lo, that's the point of the questionaire...to not get a freaky deaky chick, as you put it...although I guess even a questionaire can't really makre sure of it!!

A crop sounds like so much fun! Literally the only scrapping I've been doing lately is making cards for birthdays and anniversaries and holidays etc. I did start on my friend's wedding LOs since her anniversary is coming up in August and I want to give her those as a gift.

just think, once that little bit of unpacking is done you will be done for good!! the sooner the better

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Angie213

amy is around, we just don't have her information i think.

good to see you angie, holy cow, this saturday?! girl, why are you even on here???? get yo'self in that dress and wait.

congratulations though, i cannot wait to see pics!!!!! you are going to make a beautiful bride! enjoy every minute of it, your honeymoon, etc, and then come back when you can and tell us all the details! well... not *all* the details, but you kwim

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Lilgem

• Lilgem Said:
Lo, that's the point of the questionaire...to not get a freaky deaky chick, as you put it...although I guess even a questionaire can't really makre sure of it!!

A crop sounds like so much fun! Literally the only scrapping I've been doing lately is making cards for birthdays and anniversaries and holidays etc. I did start on my friend's wedding LOs since her anniversary is coming up in August and I want to give her those as a gift.

just think, once that little bit of unpacking is done you will be done for good!! the sooner the better

i know, i know

could you please come over and push me out of this chair??

i think a questionnaire would be great. i wasn't thinking about that

can we ask "are you freaky deaky?"

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo

oh... i see why angie asked about amy. shame, shame, kristi, you forgot to list her. amy, we need your birthday too.

kristi gets fifty lashes with a wet noodle for screwing up on her first day as madam chairman

Edited by Prettylolo on 07-06-09 07:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Angie213
Diva
Angie213

okay, I'm kind of skimming through the old thread! So I'll comment on some stuff...

First of all I'm sorry I haven't been on. I think it's understandable now a week before the wedding (Less than, ahhhh) but I haven't been on much for the past few months. But I will get better, I promise. It's been a very busy time for me.

Happy Belated Birthday Audi. And I agree with all that was said. You are doing great things for youself right now, and I think we are all very happy for you!!

Christi- August!!!!! Yea-hoo! That is totally awesome! Are you still doing special education :)? I'm super happy for you. Are you going to a university or a community college or what?? Congrats!

scrappinnelly
Mayor
scrappinnelly

Hey now!!! Give me a couple days to work into being a perfect chairman...

Angie213
Diva
Angie213
In response to Angie213

Yes, Lo, I"m surprised I'm not sitting in my wedding dress yet. Chris's mom and aunts are coming to my parent's house tonight to figure what I hope will be the last of the figuring out!! I doubt if I mentioned that there is a wedding the night before in the hall we are using, so we don't get to decorate until the morning of...which is a very scary thought.

I'm glad Amy is staying, yes Kristi you need to list her. I haven't talked with you much yet, Amy, because I've been so busy, but I will soon, promise.

Angie213
Diva
Angie213
In response to Angie213

Okay and I have to say this... I did hate the Twilight movie. I thought it was awful and I think Robert Pattiwhatever does a very very bad job at Edward. But I was a Jacob fan anyway. And with that said I am so flipping pumped for new moon. Have you guys seen previews? I can't believe how much the actor playing Jake has buffed up. He is unbelievably delicious! I can't wait.

I also got my mom reading the twilight books. It's fun.

scrappinnelly
Mayor
scrappinnelly

Oh, yeah, a questionnaire would be an awesome idea! Why doesn't every one pm me 3 questions and I'll draw let's say 10 or 15(?) out of a hat and put it together! Should we keep the # of members to 11 including me?
Yay, Angie, good luck with your wedding! Have a great time! Don't sweat the small stuff! Where are you taking a honeymoon too?
Did we vote for if we should set up a poll for our layout entries from March?? Just for shiggles...

scrappinnelly
Mayor
scrappinnelly

PS Amy has been updated... sorry, Amy!

ReadySetDistress
Diva
ReadySetDistress

Hey all, whew hooo on the new thread!!!

I'm sorry Amy, I never added you to the list nor did I send you the questionnaire. Thats why you didn't have her Kristi.

Lo I can't wait to see pics of your rooms set up in the house!

Kristi, I will see what Vickie says, I do know she is like me and her life has changed so much as well.

Angie, oh I can't wait to see the pictures! I hope you have an awesome time, I know it will be beautiful!!! I don't know whats up with Lo...cuz I want ALL the details...

Christi, I am so excited for you going back to school!!!

Audrey, when is your wedding? I am not sure about the questionnaire with new people you don't know, guess I am gun shy with our past experience. But then again the crazies in that group were supposed people the leader knew...lol

I don't know to many people here anymore so I don't have any suggestions.

Amy how is life at the daycare now? Have you heard anything about the sb store that you applied to?

My mother is coming this weekend for my performance called the night of power. I had to pick a song and choreograph it. There are 2 people dancing with me as demons. The song is Set Me Free by Casting Crowns. Here is the link to the video that will playing behind me when I dance if you would like to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AoBlMlOV8M

I am home sick, can't stop coughing, blowing my nose, etc...I am trying to wash clothes my house is a wreck.

I gave the paper cutting of my friends house this weekend. thought you would like to see it...
Papercutting of a friends House By ReadySetDistress

Lilgem
Lilgem 
Idol
Lilgem
In response to ReadySetDistress

Angie...woo hoo for SATURDAY!! sooo exciting! enjoy every minute and take some time off and then come on over and give us all the details!! I think you've have been checking in all the time, no worries!!

Audi-I understand why you would be gun shy. I just thought if we opened up the group to other people we may get more memebers?? I think 11 sounds good too.

scrappinnelly
Mayor
scrappinnelly
In response to Lilgem

Audi, you rocked that paper cutting! I love it! I would not have wanted to give it away after doing it.

scrappinnelly
Mayor
scrappinnelly

Denise is going to check us out and I told her to jump right in if it's something she's interested in. I guess we will see.

Page 1 of 167 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics