BY INVITATION ONLY
Signups are officially closed.
Preparation of all journals/quilts need to be completed and ready to begin travels by
April 1st, 2010 (this will be the first mail date)
First Mailing----Thursday April 1st
Second Mailing---Friday, April 23rd
Third Mailing----Friday, May 14th
Fourth Mailing---Friday, June 4th
Fifth Mailing----Friday, June 25th
Sixth Mailing----Friday, July 16th
Seventh Mailing--Friday, August 6th
Eighth Mailing---Wednesday, September 1st
Last Mailing-----Friday, October 1st----journals mailed back to owners.
When you sign up, please PM me the following information:
1. Message Board & Real Name
2. Your Address
3. Your Phone Number (HOME AND CELL)
1. Hostess-all4mygrl (Christia)
TOPIC: All about your DREAM scraproom/studio
versus your current scraproom/space.
3. scrappindmbfan (Nancy)
Topic: Home Sweet Home
4. Diva Dana
TOPIC: RECIPIES-(MAIN DISH & A DESSERT APRIL: POSTAL
5. I heart Scrapping (Bonnie)
TOPIC: WARM AND FUZZY
6. Dixiecorngirl: (Renea)
TOPIC: TBA APRIL: POSTAL
7. TrishaLouise: (Trisha)
8. MarleneF: (Marlene)
TOPIC: Your Favorite Era
9. Charlena: (Charlena)
TOPIC: Scrapbooking Styles April-POSTAL
Checking in weekly, and open communication is vital to the success of our cj. I can not stress enough the importance of checking in once a week on the thread. If there is a problem, and you cant check in, please call me. We will all exchange phone numbers. Each journal MUST be mailed with a Delivery Confirmation Number, which must be posted to the thread the date you mail out, so we can all track the journals when being shipped.
1. Your journal can be no larger than 8 by 8, but can be any shape you wish. The journal may be chipboard or acrylic. Please decorate/ prepare your cj to support the theme you have selected. Please dedicate a TWO PAGE spread for each participant.
* The first page: Please create an instruction page on the very first page of your journal.
* The second page: This should be the sign-in
page for each participant.
* The third & fourth page: This should be your own 2-page entry.
Pages 5/6 and thereafter: Please use a stickynote and write each participants name on one. Place one stickynote on page 5, 7, 9, 11...and so on. This way, when each person receives a journal they know exactly which two pages are dedicated to their layouts.
I wanted to incorporate a traveling "quilt" with each journal. I thought this might be a creative way to obtain a picture of our cyber scrap friends. Each person will attach a picture of herself, her message board name, real name, and the state/city she lives in.
Everyone can make a quilt, ( I am going to use a piece of fabric as my foundation for my quilt...it will fold quite easily) dedicating one square per person in the CJ. (Your squares can be chipboard decorated with patterned paper and embellished) Fold it up and place it in a zip lock bag, and mail it with your journal.
2. All quilts should be able to fold up and fit into a zip lock bag to travel with your book. Needs to be large enough to accommodate a square for each participant of the swap.
3. Our mail date will always be the last week each month. This means we will have three weeks to complete a journal/quilt once received.
OK....once signups are complete....then MORE INFO WILL BE FORTHCOMING.........STAY TUNED!!!!