Page 1 of 81 
Username Post: Secret Sister Swap (January~March) CLOSED for this round        (Topic#1567803)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Welcome to the Secret pal Swap for January~March!
Nikilynn and I will be co-hosting this swap

RULES/GUIDELINES:

1. In order to join this swap, you must have 1000 posts or be a sister with us already in good standing, or have another swap member that will vouch for you. If you don't have these things, contact Nikilynn or myself and we will decide. We want new people to sign up and have fun in our swap, but since this is a 25.00 minimum, we have to make sure everyone who participates will complete the swap! Thank you for understanding!

2. This swap will officially begin on January 1 , 2012.

3. When sign-ups are closed (December 31),
Nikilynn and I will send each participant the name and information of your LITTLE sister sometimes on January 1 or 2.

4. This swap has a MINIMUM of $25.00 each month. You are required to spend at least that amount EACH month on your swap partner for three months NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS! Please remember BEFORE joining that this swap requires THREE boxes to be shipped out to your one partner (one a month)

5. You would not put your name on the package/envie so you will remain a secret. It's a good idea to use a family members name as the return address, a trusted neighbor, or you can put your hubby to good use and use his name! You can also order directly from sb.com and tell them that the gift is for a secret sister swap and they will block out your name and information for you.

6. You can look up your partners profile to get some ideas of what to send. They have also been instructed to update their wish list.

7. You MUST check into this thread AT LEAST once a week as your real self and once a week as your alternate secret sister ID. Communication is vital in this swap because the purpose of this swap is to get to know your fellow swappers! You'll get more out of this swap the more you post, and your ss can get more ideas as to what to send you. Nikilynn and I will NOT be keeping track of posts though, if you don't hear from your sister in a while, just let us know so we can find out what is going on. I want all of us to have a wonderful time this round. Remember that everyone enjoys feeling spoiled and having someone in the swap make them feel special by leaving notes.

8. Secret sisters will end on March 20, 2012...you should reveal who you are to your sister on that date here on this thread.

9. Never hesitate to pm Nikilynn or me if you have any questions, or need to know something specific from your SS.

10. Please mail your RAKS/gifts/cards out no later than: Jan. 15, Feb. 15, and March 15th. That should give the package time to arrive before end of the month. Each package will always contain scrapbooking goodies but can also include other goodies as well!

11. Have fun, chat, share lo's, anything goes in this thread!

12. You must have at least 1000 posts in order to sign up. If you have fewer than that, Nikilynn and I will need to pre-approve you joining. If you have flaked on this swap or not followed the rules before, don't bother signing up.

13. To sign up, send me a PM with this information:
Screen Name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Birthday
Do you collect anything?
Favorite snack
List of things you would like to receive (as an addition/alternative to things your wishlist which you will keep updated).
What would you love to get that is NOT scrapbook related?

1. Nikilynn
2. Kimberly
3. Trisha
4. Megan Ann
5. Imelda
6. Shelly
7. Shana (drayia)
8. Victoria

Edited by thinkpink22 on 01-02-12 11:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-12-11 02:51 PM
In response to thinkpink22

I'm in again Pink!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

One really AWESOME spot please!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to TrishaLouise

one for me too please!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to littleMRSimelda

I just can't stay away! Will PM you my info later!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Megan Ann

I'm thinking about it.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to scrapbrarian

me too.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to tinadn

I'd like to join in again. I enjoyed the Christmas swap but all the ladies seem to chat a bit more here.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
me too.

thinking about it I mean.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to sdenison

I know that the names are drawn randomly but if there is anybody who signs up that loves to make their own embellies, I would love stuff like that more than anything store bought. I already have so much stuff. I'd rather get things that inspire me.

I know there are swaps specifically for that but I haven't made stuff like that myself so I wouldn't really be able to give back until I learned a little more.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to sdenison

To the dear sweet Rebecca and Tina,

Thinking you say...

Oh come on, please play!!!!!!

Don't wait even one more day!!!!

What do you say???

Pretty please...with sugar on top!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 12-14-11 12:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

bump

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I'm going to pass this time around, but thanks for asking.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

No problem Tina! I hope you will still stop by and chat! You are such a sweet lady!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 12-17-11 10:46 PM

Just stopping by to check in!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to vawm

I will definitely check in and say hello. I'd miss you all if I didn't.
I've just got to use up stuff and get organized around here. And we've got a wedding in March (DS1) so I plan on spending time on the road going back and forth the four hours to my son's place to help out as much as possible.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

I'll be back just to chat for this round too.

Thanks for letting me hang out with all of you wonderful women!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scrapbrarian

Hi everyone!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Megan Ann

Hey girls! I can tell we are are going to have a great round again!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I would love to give this one a try. I have swapped with both you and Megan Ann but if you need other referances let me know and I will get them for you.

Page 1 of 81 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics