Page 1 of 18 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Tag Swap (Invitation Only)        (Topic#1572903)
debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Hello Paper Sisters.... It is time to start a new swap...

We are doing Tags this month...

These will be due May 15th... Date can be changed if needed.

They should be 2 to 3 inches across and 5 to 6 inches long. These sizes are estimates, The Tags can be smaller or larger...

They also need to have one handmade embellishment on each tag.

These Tags can be any color and any embellishment you choose to make.

We will be making one per Sister...

After you have completed your Tags you will individually bag each Tag with the swap name, your Sisters Name, your username, your real name, and then put them in an appropriate sized envelope and send my way! You will need to include return postage in the same amount that you spent to send. I will cover anything over or under. I will see that they all get distributed and sent to the each Sister.

You will be mailing your tags to Cassondra!!!

I hope to see all of you very Talented Sisters here...

Participants

Debby_Westbrook
Cassondra71
NaneeTootieBeebleBug
scrappinlilly
charcats7
silver26AK
cheena
stopnstare07

Edited by debby_westbrook on 08-31-12 06:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to debby_westbrook

YEAH tags!!! I am in!!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I'm here....isn't that only 2 weeks after the banners are due, it is possible but I need to get my but moving on banners lol

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to scrappinlilly

Your right....I will change the due date....

Edited by debby_westbrook on 03-26-12 03:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-26-12 08:01 PM

Yippee TAGS!!!! I'm HERE!!!!

I have a special request...May we change the due date to the 15th please???? When we began we said that our due dates would always be the middle (15th) or the end (30/31st) of whatever month. I know for me it would just be easier to remember than the 12th. Sorry to be such a pain in the *** I hope you still love me.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I love you!!! I sure will change it!!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Yippee- here we go on another paper adventure

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

YEA!!! Glad to see you Char!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

okay- that's 5 of us so far...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I hope everyone else wants to play!!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

me too - this will be simpler I think than what we've been doing, but fun

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

I want to play too! Just to keep with the routine of making things people want, is there any kind of style or theme you ladies want? (vintage, grunge, country, shabby chic, Mother's Day, Father's Day, summer,etc). Or do you just want it to be a surprise?

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to silver26AK

I'm good with whatever you come up with I love suprises

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to scrappinlilly

Happy to see you Erin!!!

We are going to surprise each other this time....

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

I like surprises (when they're paper especially)

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Ok cool

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-28-12 04:38 PM
In response to silver26AK

I LOVE SURPRISES...AND I KNOW THAT WHATEVER EACH PERSON CREATES IT WILL BE "BOMB"!!!!

Thanks Deb for evening out the date for me!!! Love you MORE!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE????

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I dunno - still playing with banner pieces I guess (like me) although- not tonight- got a massage, went out to Cracker Barrel & hopped on here for a few minutes & tucked the smash book & some other items in the shopping cart (thanks Debby) to get for when my DH is in school- I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of scrapping while he's not home. Now it's time for bed. Lots to do in the next couple days before he leaves- which will be Tue/Wed

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Your going to love the Smash book... Which one are you setting? I have the Pink one and the Green One. I want the Red one next...

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

okay- just got back from Michael's- they are like 2 blocks from where I work. I got the orange & the green one (I couldn't choose between them so got both). I liked the pink a lot too, but decided I needed some discipline and start with the 2.

I also picked up the journal smash pads: blank, fav person & top 10. Got a blue smash pen for variety, the dot tape, the I love/I like tape & the calendar/date tape as well as the fabric page tabs and the smash pockets (they're large & there are 4 diff pockets in the pkg). Also got the stickies sets red/blue and the blank write ins as well as a pad of 'I Want' 'I Need' 'to Make' 'to Bake' 'to Buy' that I think you have to glue on. The only thing I wanted that they didn't have was the calendar pockets.

With the Michael's 40% off 1 item coupon PLUS an overall 15% coupon (including sale items) my total went from $64 to $51. AWESOME!!! One of the gals I work with happened to be there the same time I was & she had printed and made multiple copies of these coupons. Now I know why I had to get there today.

Page 1 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics