Username Post: puffy paint        (Topic#1535077)
Riegel
Riegel 
Tenant
Riegel

I've seen topics where people make their own flourishes with puffy paint and clear sheets.

Does the puffy paint flatten out when you do this?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Riegel

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I don't think there is a trick to it either...I just think it has to do with the ingredients of the puffy paint. The bigger drops don't flatten much, so maybe that is the trick, but making home-made bling...you can't always make them big drops. Once it dries and is attached to your page though, I don't think you can tell a difference between it and the store bought kind.

I have lots pics of my homemade bling in my gallery, on my blog, and in my etsy shop...you can take a look at the finished product and see if it is something you'd like to try.

kariyava
Pro
kariyava
In response to StarsNSparkles

I use liquid pearls by ranger and they never flatten out!

Riegel
Riegel 
Tenant
Riegel
In response to kariyava

Thank you so much, I can't wait to try it.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Riegel

I've used the liquid pearls too and they have flattened out for me. It again depends on the size of the drop.

The only kind I've seen not to flatten yet is the ranger dimensional pearls...but they are a little more expensive.

Tammy Sue
Expert
Tammy Sue
In response to StarsNSparkles

Ranger's New Enamel Accents DO NOT flatten out. They make the most perfect little circles -they look exactly like brad tops! I am hoping they come out with more colors than just black and white.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics