Username Post: Mixed Media & Art Journaling        (Topic#1580239)
jennyholiday
New Kid On the Block
jennyholiday

Hello Hello Scrapbook.com peeps! I'm a mixed media artist/instructor from NJ and I'm happy to be here! I'm a long time hoarder of pretty scrap papers, trims, bits, stickers, paints, and artsy supplies. I just joined the site and love the selection, sales, and the gallery of fabulous creations!

Wondering if there is a thread or group of you Art Journalers that I am missing? Would love to connect!

If you are an Art Journaler or would love to start Art Journaling, visit my blog every Thursday for "Art Journaling with Jenny & Aaron"! A free Art Journaling series! We just posted Class # 4 today! Journal at your own pace and link up your blogs/flickr to share with fellow Art Journalers!

I look forward to meeting lots of new artsy, crafty, scrappy, painty friends!!

xo Jenny Holiday

www.everyday-is-a-holiday.blogspot.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to jennyholiday

I'm new to scrapbook.com and I was checking out the forums and discussions. I just checked out your Art Journaling classes and they look awesome! I plan to go through them this afternoon (hopefully! ) Thanks for sharing!

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to BritneyB

I havn't ever made an art journal, but I checked out your art journaling page and WOW!!! So creative, bookmarking for future refernce!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics