Username Post: Feeling frustrated        (Topic#1450533)
New Kid On the Block

I am fairly new to scrapbooking and have decided to try some digital pages. Well, things were going great until I tried to add some free embelishments I downloaded. When I try to put them on my page, I get coloring behind it, sometimes it is just a white square, sometimes it is red stripes, etc. It is not there if I open the picture in my photo editor or in powwer point. Any ideas of what is going on? Thanks, any advice is appreciated.

Amanda

cat_woman
Expert
cat_woman
In response to momie2maddie

What software are you using to do your digital pages with? It sounds like the software may not support png files. This is the file type that most embellishments are - they have a transparent background and if the software doesn't support this type of file, it will usually show up with a white background.

New Kid On the Block
In response to cat_woman

I am using scrapbook factory. It is something I bought a long time ago and never really used. YOur answer makes complete sense because I just signed up for the free trial with Scrapbook Max and am not having that problem. Thank you so much for your input ~ I really thought I was messing it all up!

Amanda

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics