Username Post: Pull Ez Ribbon Purse        (Topic#1453733)
caraboo
Expert
caraboo

I am still trying to get all the supplies that I couldn't stop myself from buying organized. I think I have most things figured out but I have quite a bit of ribbon to store. I read the reviews on the Pull Ez and everyone seems to love it. I also watched the video but I still have a newbie question. If your ribbon is on a spool do you take the ribbon off and just lay it in the bag? Doesn't it all get tangled up?

Also - does anyone have any way of storing ribbon that they like better? Thanks for the help.

Edited by catey on 02-25-08 12:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kathy Heilmann
Veteran
Kathy Heilmann
In response to caraboo

You do take the ribbon off the spool. I find that the ribbon doesn't get tangled up if (1) the length isn't too long, I think the recommend up to 3 yard lengths, and (2) I wind up the ribbon on my fingers and put the loose end from the CENTER of the ribbon "disc" through the hole, not the loose end from the outside of the disc. That way, as you pull the ribbon out there is nothing to tangle it up (at least from that ribbon). Also try to place your ribbon as close to the hole as possible. So fill up your Pull-Eze from the bottom up. It works great for me!

I just bought a bunch of ribbon on ebay and I am having fun filling up my Pull-Eze!

Kathy

caraboo
Expert
caraboo
In response to Kathy Heilmann

I just got a ton of ribbon from Ebay as well...that's actually why I was thinking about getting the Pull Ez. Thanks for the info!

curias 
Resident
In response to caraboo

I have the Pull-Ez and love it. So far I haven't had any tangles. I did a video review of it. Just check Previous tool episodes on my site.

caraboo
Expert
caraboo
In response to curias

Thanks for the review...now I need to decide what color to get...

hollystar
Veteran
hollystar
In response to caraboo

i just ordered the black. :/ boring but it matches the reast of my storage/on the-go-stuff. i liked to red too, but its hard to get ahold of. ebay has them though.

caraboo
Expert
caraboo
In response to hollystar

I like the idea of everything matching too...but I like the colors...choices, choices...

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen

• Kathy Heilmann Said:
I wind up the ribbon on my fingers and put the loose end from the CENTER of the ribbon "disc" through the hole, not the loose end from the outside of the disc. That way, as you pull the ribbon out there is nothing to tangle it up (at least from that ribbon).

You ae sooo smart!!!! What a great point becuase I just thread all my ribbon through all crazy like and it does occasionally get tangled, which I figured wouold happen but I didn't hav ethe patience! Sooo, the question is, will I take out every single ribbon and re-roll it and put the middle through the holes...probably not!!! But great point!!

Kathy Heilmann
Veteran
Kathy Heilmann
In response to Scrapbook Queen

Thanks, but I figured this one out the hard way. I think the ribbon at the bottom of my pull-eze is not threaded this way, but the constant tangles is the reason why I was motivated to figure out a better way.

caraboo
Expert
caraboo

Thanks for the help...I ordered the black one!! Now I need more ribbon!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics