Username Post: Where can I get patterns to download for free        (Topic#1482017)
HomeMom
Tenant
HomeMom

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone new where I can download patterns for paper piecing that is free? I'm looking for animals, boys, girls, clothes hats etc. your help will be appreciated thanks in advance.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to HomeMom

search the web. I have a few in my gallery too- I have an album of paper piecings. Feel free to check them out. I found all of them by searching the web.

HomeMom
Tenant
HomeMom
In response to Seaexplore

I have been searching the web for a longtime now and I'm not having any luck finding what I need that's why I made this post hoping someone found a great place. Thanks for your help have a great day. Michelle

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to HomeMom

Can't say there is any great site. You generally have to do it yourself using coloring pages or clipart. Someone named Mistyblue has a few in her gallery here.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/14048...

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to disneylisa

Check for coloring pages. Kids' coloring books are a great source!

HomeMom
Tenant
HomeMom
In response to Bxr-Linda

Hey, I just wanted to share with you all I found a site that has a lot of paper piecing patterns it's cropycats.com you may know about it already but wanted to share the information.

I also wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to help me out. Have a great day.

Purpose By Design
Expert
Purpose By Design
In response to HomeMom

I use coloring pages a lot. Especially for foam/felt pieces for my classroom.

sankie1987
Pro
sankie1987
In response to Purpose By Design

i googled sticles and found a few cute things i dont remember what the wed address was tho.. but i searched for free stencils for _______ good luck

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics