Username Post: Hey ya'll and thank you!!        (Topic#1493009)
New Kid On the Block

You haven't met me yet so here goes. I'm shell. I'm 29 and a teacher in Mississippi. I've been interested in scrapping for a while but never actually done it. For the last month or so I've been looking at websites and pouring through this forum.
I have learned so much!!

Today, I did my first page. It's not great, but hey it's a start!
Anyway... here it is in case you're interested.

Our Babies!! By BaybeShell

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to BaybeShell

I think it's great for a first page! I really like the bling on the corners, to look like they're anchoring the mat down. I can't wait to see how you grow as a scrapper. Keep us updated!

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to Jalynne

Hello and welcome Shell! I left you some love in your gallery.

Edited by KatieJo on 01-18-09 04:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Jalynne

Jalynne thank you so much!!! I'm pretty excited. I think it turned out pretty well. I hope so anyway. I love bling. I can't help it. Is your eye MAC? I love it! what products did you use?? I have an eye pic I'll put up for my avatar for now as well. No bling in it, but it's my fav.

New Kid On the Block
In response to KatieJo

KatieJo, thank you so much for the love! Yes, he's a hedgehog. This scrapbook is going to be about the two of them. One of my pages is going to explain how he got the name Popcorn lol
Long story short, he was balled up and popping. He is an albino, so it looked like popcorn popping and sounded like it top (he was hissing because he wasn't used to people yet). Now he doesn't hiss. He just looks at me like "please stop cleaning my stuff." lol He's so fun!!!
I am checking out your gallery now. I love your work!

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne

• BaybeShell Said:
Jalynne thank you so much!!! I'm pretty excited. I think it turned out pretty well. I hope so anyway. I love bling. I can't help it. Is your eye MAC? I love it! what products did you use?? I have an eye pic I'll put up for my avatar for now as well. No bling in it, but it's my fav.

Actually, no I didn't use MAC makeup, believe it or not. I believe for that one, I used Rimmel, L'Oreal and E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face - it's department store quality for $1 each! I got it at K-Mart, of all places.) I'm not a makeup artist or anything...I was just playing around one day, and really liked the look. Normally, I wear no makeup at all...it was for a special occasion.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Jalynne

great first page wish my first looked that good

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to mommie75

Welcome to the wonderful world of scrapbooking! Your first layout is wonderful!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Becky Scraps

Wow thanks you guys for making me feel so welcome!! AND thanks for the compliments! I'm going to do another page this weekend I hope. Things are so hectic. ugh.

Jalynne, if you like MAC but not the price try NYX. Everyone I've introduced to it has been thoroughly happy.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 01-20-09 07:51 AM

Welcome! I love this place...about as much as I love to scrap!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics