Username Post: Orch Dork!        (Topic#1518169)
scrap-peace3
Tenant
scrap-peace3

ohkayy... so I need help on my Orchestra LO. I found my Pics from my last concert and I keep drawing Blanks about my page. I need ideas.

shelwriter
Veteran
shelwriter
In response to scrap-peace3

Do you play in the orchestra? What instrument? What music? What were the colors?

Can you post the pictures?

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 10-15-09 07:48 PM

You can use patterned paper with musical notes, or some embellies like these ones!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to naf

I didn't do Orchestra, but I was involved in musicals. Don't know if they'll help you at all, but here are a couple of pages I've done.

MHS Presents "King and I"
By Here Kitty

The King & I
By Here Kitty

Guru
In response to Here Kitty

I like the idea of using musical notes as embellies. Don't play an instrumemt or sing but I love to listen to music.

sweet1
sweet1 
Pro
sweet1
In response to moodymolly

Don't most orchestras perform in black tie attire? If yours does, maybe you could make the LO all black and white (maybe even print the pics in B&W), then accent with one or two embellies that are a very bright color, like pink. Or whatever your favorite is. I'd include musical notes because what is an orchestra without music?? Good luck and post the LO when you're done!

Veteran
In response to sweet1

there are soooo many cool patterned papers out there for this type layout, and lots of musical embellies

New Kid On the Block

SOME IDEAS MIGHT BE USING CLASSY COLORS LIKE BLACK AND GOLD, SHEET MUSIC FROM THE CONCERT, THE INVITATION, EMBELLISHMENTS OF MUSICAL NOTES, INSTRUMENTS. MIGHT WANT TO HAVE FUN USING DIFFERENT FONTS.GOOD LUCK.

scrap-peace3
Tenant
scrap-peace3
In response to skippy1

Thank you sooooo much for all of the ideas! ive been in the hospital that past couple of days and i havent been able to reply back. Im sorry for the delay but i really like all these ideas! hopefully i"ll have the page done soon! thanks again!

Edited by scrap-peace3 on 10-23-09 08:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sweet1
sweet1 
Pro
sweet1

I hope you are feeling much, much better! So sorry to hear you were in the hospital. That's no good because in the hospital you can't scrap! That's not fun!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to sweet1

Fellow orch dork here! Here's a couple I've done (shameless sharing ). Some are from band, and some from quartet, but you get the idea.

amf 1 By Scraprabbit

amf 2 By Scraprabbit

Woodland Strings 1 By Scraprabbit

Woodland Strings 2 By Scraprabbit

orchestra By Scraprabbit

AMF - music group By Scraprabbit

All My Favorites By Scraprabbit

Veteran
In response to scraprabbit

possibilities are endless -- I see musical inspiration all over the place

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics