Username Post: Scrapping your album cover?        (Topic#1519051)
New Kid On the Block

Years ago, I was sure I saw an album that was made to be scrapped then you put a protector on it.

Do any of you do this or have recommendations? Are there albums that are geared to this?

Obi
Obi 
Mayor
Obi
  • Obi on 10-27-09 08:50 PM
In response to WhystleStop

I found one at my local scrapbooking store however I have no idea if it's acid free. I'm hoping.

Some chipboard mini albums can have this done too.

Try looking in the superstore. There are a few different customisable min albums.

armyscraper
Veteran
armyscraper
In response to Obi

If you are talking about chipboard albums or the acrylic albums you coat them with Mod Podge to protect your albums.

Veteran
In response to armyscraper

HAVE SEEN WITH MINI'S

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to WhystleStop

I scrap 8 1/2 x 11 size and use regular binders with page protectors. You can get binders at office supply stores and get major deals on them at back to school time. anyway there are ones that have a clear cover on them made so a sheet of paper can be slid into the front and back cover. I decorate a sheet like it's a page and slide them in and instant cover with a protector. I have also seen 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 sizes, but they don't have the great prices at back to school time!
I also do recipe scrap books with the same idea and can decorate so easily by making what is a 'regular' size page to me.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics