Username Post: Picture Tinting?        (Topic#1541803)
Kasima
Kasima 
Veteran
Kasima

Sometimes i see LOs that have pics tinted pink or blue etc to match the paper. I was wondering how this is done or is it a computer program used.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Kasima

Likely it's done digitally.
You can use your own photo editing software, or many photo processing has its own editing options.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Kasima

95% of the time, you're probably seeing the work of computer software. Even the most basic of photo programs have this option, though

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Here Kitty

I agree it's probably software! Another option is Zig photo twins. Print the pics in black and white matte and use the markers to color in spots to stand out

flutterbye0419
Diva
flutterbye0419
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

if you look at some of my digi lo's you can see that it is a blending effect. i use the luma pix foto fusion for scrapbookers when i do my digi lo's. i also will use my picasa for tinting some pics if i want them tinted a certain way for the paper lo's prior to printing them out. i hope this helps...

LaurenBiz
Idol
LaurenBiz
In response to flutterbye0419

If you have Photoshop, you can very easily throw on photo filter onto any photo. I'm sure other software programs can bring about the same results, but I'm not sure what those programs are.

Also, if you use a DSLR camera, you can purchase various filters to fit on your lens. These are usually expensive - I'm not quite sure the price range, though.

Hope that helps!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics