Username Post: guestbook help        (Topic#1570667)
New Kid On the Block

Hello;

I am planning for my son's first b'day party and thinking to make a guestbook, add pictures of him and family, and ask each family member to write a message beside his picture. it can be good memory

the problem is that I don't know how to make the guest book. I know how to make layouts and the hard cover but I have no idea how to bind the book or get it together

Helpppp

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to asmaa moussa

If you have a scrap store nearby, they may have a binding machine you can use. You'll have to purchase the binding for it.

If not, an office supply store would be able to bind it for you (Staples, Office Depot etc).

To do it yourself, you could staple the pages, then cover the staples with fabric or canvas OR you can punch holes and use ribbon to bind.

Another thought is to purchase a scrapbook album (maybe 8x8) and just slide the finished pages in when they're completed.

Enjoy your party!

Edited by Kim222 on 02-17-12 08:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Kim222

thanks a lot, I finally figured it out and knew how to do it. I guess I'll start making it now.

I found this great video and I learned how to sew the pages together in the easiest way and then I'll glue the hard cover and add the spin to cover the ribbon.

I'll start preparing my pictures and materials

thanks

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics