Username Post: Hello        (Topic#1571225)
New Kid On the Block

I just wanted to say a quick hello. My name is Lisa and I live near the central coast of CA. I had gotten into scrap booking about 6 or more years ago and then my hubs and I started a window and shower company and any free time I had flew right out the window. Things have gotten a little bit more under control now and I finally have a little area in my house where I can do all the scrap booking and crafting that I want to (so excited!) so I am getting the chance to get back into things. Boy, have things changed! So many of the companies and stores I used to frequent are not even in business anymore! So sad! Well, I look forward to getting to know and learning from you all.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to lisadiane

Hi Lisa - I'm Henri and I live in Central Florida although I lived in Santa Ana (near Anaheim) for a year and in San Jose for 9 years.

Glad you are getting back into scrapbooking again - I really enjoy it. However I have to tear myself from the boards here to get anything done. I really enjoy chatting here too!

Can't wait to see some of your layouts!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 02-28-12 07:11 PM
In response to lisadiane

Welcome! Whereabouts near the coast are you? I'm up in SF but we go down to SB frequently to visit family. And of course Paso is the perfect in-between stop Just wish there were more LSS's around!

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to stick

Welcome back to the wonderful world of SBing!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics