Username Post: It's finally clicking for me!        (Topic#1572819)
LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

Wow, scrapbooking always seemed so intimidating...and time consuming. But I just laid out six pages for my daughter's scrapbook using some skiecthes as guides and it's going pretty smoothly! I'm just pre- cutting everything now, and taking pics of the layouts with my phone. I'll go to archivers on Friday night and put it all together!!

Thanks for all the inspiration!

daisy2doo
Resident
daisy2doo
In response to LesleyC

It is fun isn't it? I am getting the hang of it. Made me a scraproom now all I lack is talent, but hoping that will come also. I enjoy it, that is the main thing.

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to daisy2doo

I went to a couple of crops at Michael's, then hooked up with a Creative Memories consultant for regular Thurs eve workshops. After a few months of this, I finally feel like I am getting it too! I worry that my pages aren't excitibg enough, but I like them, n I think they look as good as some, and better than others I've seen.I am learning technology n applying the 7 principles of design I learned in high school art!

kellyshoaf
Idol
kellyshoaf
In response to Juansmom

Have a great time--that is the most important. I love that the talent I see on this site pushes me to try new things and techniques ALL the time. it's a never ending art form, and we get to have such a treasured finished product--my son LOVEs looking at his. And remember, if you don't like a page when it's done it's better than the page you had before you started!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics