Username Post: Question on difference between Elements 8 and 10        (Topic#1571861)
TMccrory
Resident
TMccrory

I was wondering if there is a huge difference between Photoshop Element 8 (which I currently have) and Photoshop Elements 10. Is there a huge difference between the two.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-10-12 05:16 PM
In response to TMccrory

There's a comparison chart on the adobe site. It's only a good upgrade if they're tools you need and will use of course, but 10 does have some pretty sweet tools. Text on a path, for instance.

TMccrory
Resident
TMccrory
In response to stick

Well, unfortunately, I just started to finally play around with the program like a month ago, I have Elements 8 of course. So I am still learning the program and all. The text on a path, I have no clue what that is, boy do I feel stupid :(. Guess I really better play around with the program cuz I have alot to learn!!!!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-10-12 09:09 PM
In response to TMccrory

Oh, no, don't feel stupid! PSE is a big program, there's so much to learn! Since you're just getting started definitely don't upgrade yet. Learn the basics and just play with it. I have PSE 7 and haven't had time to upgrade, it'll probably be up to 11 or 12 by the time I do, lol. There's no dramatic difference between any of the versions, it's just that the presets, the automatic stuff, the bells and whistles as it were, get better and better with each version. By the time you've learned a bit, you'll be able to appreciate an upgrade

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics