Username Post: New ipad scrappad user seeking other        (Topic#1574265)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

So I'm new to digi and I must profess my love of scrap pad. It'll never replace paper but it sure does ROCK. I'd love to find others to scrap and share with.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-28-12 09:47 AM
In response to Ms.Schwiet

You'll definitely want to hook up with Kory I checked ScrapPad out but it didn't really call to me. However, I LOVE playing with Pixlromatic and Photo Toaster to edit my pics, icloud them to my laptop, and then use photoshop to scrap them (or size for printing for paper LOs).

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to stick

I guess you have given me a few more things to check out. Thanks

tchk 
Tenant
  • tchk on 04-29-12 07:41 AM

I have scrap pad on my iPad, but I only use it to "play" if I am stuck somewhere with time to kill. I've been digi scrapping for several years with Creative Memories Storybook Creator and My Memories Suite, so the scrap pad is very limited in comparison. If you like it, I recommend when you are ready to go farther that you check these programs out. They are super easy compared to PHotoshop and don't have a long learning curve.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to tchk

super big thanks. It seems for me a the scrappad is a better way to kill time them some game. I'll give your suggested digi stuff a whirl after I get my toes use to the temperature in the shallow end of the pool.

tchk 
Tenant
  • tchk on 04-29-12 03:30 PM

Stacey- I actually went back to scrap pad today for a quick reminder of it. It is fun! I can't upload what I did because it doesnt seem to allow uploads from iPad.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to tchk

Yeah I've notice that too... Come sb.com let us upload

Scrappin_baby
Governor
Scrappin_baby

I've been doing a little digi scrapping but my learning curve for PS is so low that my daughter knows more about it in a week than I do! LOL!
For now I do hybrid - print out layouts with photos and add embellishments the traditional way.
Will check out Creative Memories, thanks!

tchk 
Tenant
  • tchk on 05-02-12 01:31 PM
In response to Scrappin_baby

Both Creative Memories and My Memories Suite allow you to download a free trial version for 30 days before you buy, so it's a win-win.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics