Page 1 of 86 
Username Post: Any Young and The Restless Fans Out there?        (Topic#1492677)
JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee

I was just wondering if there are any people on here that love Young and the Restless! That is my other addiction other than scrapping. I usually scrap to the Soapnet marathon on Saturday night.

Who are your favorite characters?

Who are your least?

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to JoJorenee

I have watched it since I was very young and used to watch faithfully. However, I have lost interest and keep up with it on a website more than actually watching it on tv anymore.

It is just not the same as it was years ago. Too many core characters being tossed aside.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Trina_P

I watch it. I don't really have a favorite or least favorite charactor.

Mama of a monkey
Mayor
Mama of a monkey
In response to TraciK

I've been watching it since my pre k days LOL -- Mom used to have it on in the living room while I was eating lunch and I could see it from the table in the kitchen...

I don't know if I have a favorite person on there or not... I do know that I am already a little bored with the Katherine story line... Amber is annoying, Victor--- well seriously how many times can he be accused of killing people.

I actually am interested right now in the Lily/Billy Cane/Chloe story line as well as the Neil/Karen/Tyra/Ana story line.

Also I wish Nick and Sharon would just get back together already... I don't like Phylis.

Also what do you think of Nikki and Paul in a relationship?

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to TraciK

I have watched it on and off since it first aired. I've always loved Niki and Victor, Paul and Tracy and Ashley. I like Lily and Devaughn and Neil and Phyllis and Nick and, of course Catherine (when she's Catherine)LOL. I really like Tyra. Anna is ok.

I guess you could say I like Jack. He always keeps the pot stirred and every good soap needs at least one of those.

I didn't like David (don't like him on AMC either)- glad he's dead! I'm on the fence about Amber, she's a fun character, but sometimes she is soooooo stupid! Sharon is wayyyy toooo holier than thou. I don't like Karen. I don't like Gloria. I know she's a pot stirrer too, but she's stupid too. Victoria is BORING!(This one anyway) - but I liked Heather Thom. I don't care much for Cloe or Billy. Can't stand William/Jeffrey character.

I'm middle of the road on Michael, Lauren, Kevin, Janna, Daniel, Kane.

How about you?

Michee
Michee 
Idol
Michee
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

My mother always watched when I was young, so I've really been watching since about Kindergarten. I tape recorded it all throughout high school and to this day I tivo it. I never miss my Y&R.

My favorite characters are Michael and Kevin. I don't really know why, but I just really like them. I do like where the Cane/Lily/Billy/Chloe thing is going.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Michee

I do not understand Nikki and Paul getting together I liked that he was with Maggie lord knows what happened with her if they were going to ditch her why didn't they let her die when Shelia shot her?

I am so hot on the Chloe,Billy, Lily, Cane story at first I didn't want Lily and Cane to be together then they grew on me but both of their stupidity Erks me! Cane should know a little more about paternity test don't ya think on that note the whole family with the Kay Chancelor thing. OMG and Ester they always have her charater act so Idiotic now she got the new bf, she should listen to Jill but I guess this is going to be an I told ya plot or they are about to kill off Ester for ever??

I couldn't stand David either and not on AMC too!~ Wasn't he Lujack back in the days? Thats when I liked him. lol

Its cool that the Next American Top Model is on there huh! but I do and don't like her character (Tyra)lol how they choose that name?hehe

I think I have always liked/ felt sorry for Amber since B&B I just wished she'd learn from her lying.

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to JoJorenee

What did ever happen to Maggie? I do not like the Nikki and Paul thing. He can do so much better than her and will only end up getting his heart broken when she goes back to Victor AS ALWAYS!!!!

I am enjoying the Kay/Marge thing. I can't wait till it all comes out that she really is Mrs. Chancellor and Jill looks like an idiot! They all will have some things they will wish they had not done and said!

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to taeklund

I cannot believe that Brad is dead!!!!!!

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to taeklund

Is Brad really leaving the show? I figured they would pull him out of the ice and revive him. The Esther thing is too unbelievable. It happened too fast. And that whole marrying someone for their money has been played over and over. I don't like the whole Jeffrey and Gloria things and I didn't like the David and Nikki thing and it isn't believable that Paul and Nikki are in love. It just doesn't come across. Ooooo and I don't think I've ever felt sorry for Phyllis before, but it's very believable that she loves Nickolas. It's still one of the best soaps on and sort of keeps me wanting to see more and more.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to taeklund

Well I know that she the actress that played Maggie is now on The Game which comes on UPN on Friday nights.

I can't believe Brads dead either. I actually thought his frozen body under the lake was funny he looked like something from Frosty the snow man lol

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I can't stand the Esther thing either I swear it seems like DieCutswithaview oh I mean dejavu!

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to JoJorenee

Okay, does anyone else think it is bizare that everyone that Victor sleeps with comes up pregnant without trying? He must have some super swimmers in there!

What is up with Sharon? her mother said she has lost time like this before. what is going on? does she lose time when she sleeps with billy?

did katherine, ester, gloria, and amber make it out of the explosion?

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to taeklund

I missed it this week so not sure about the explosion. But, I bet they did.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to taeklund

• taeklund Said:
Okay, does anyone else think it is bizare that everyone that Victor sleeps with comes up pregnant without trying? He must have some super swimmers in there!

What is up with Sharon? her mother said she has lost time like this before. what is going on? does she lose time when she sleeps with billy?

did katherine, ester, gloria, and amber make it out of the explosion?

LOL he has super swimmers!! Maybe the reversed vasconomy made it even better put some twinkle dust in there!!!

Yes they all made it out of the explosion and Clints been making Kevin rob places and hes wearing a chipmunk head. Clints got excited and probably had a heart attack so in return Kevin puts him in the closet. I don't know if Clints dead! but that will make Kevin look like the plans all of them were HIS! So what happened to the red head lady and the other guy? OMG why is Mrs C leaving town but, I am glad that she went to Murphy but thats going to make it look more like shes Marge!!! I think Sharon & Billy are going to get caught doin the do in the Abbott mansion thats why they had her move back in! It makes what Phyllis said about her being needy so bad. And thats just giving Cane and Lily more power - about that what do I know but I just wish he would drop it and move on to have a baby with Lily and Jills too two faced!!

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to JoJorenee

• Bluffy Said:
Thursday, 19 March 2009, 10:51am
Mrs. C is so hurt. She can't understand why the 2nd DNA test did not prove who she is. So she decides to go live with Murphy, someone who believes in her. Amber gave Mrs. C some money. Well, I think that Jill could be Marge's daughter. Yes, Cane and Lily need to focus on their lives.
If they continue to follow up with Billy and Chloe they will never have time for themselves. Those 2 are nutts! Sharon needs some serious help. She's just stealing away. I wonder if Neil and Karen will adopt Ana. I hope they get a young lady on the show for Devon. All the other young guys have a companion.

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to JoJorenee

OK so remember when Kay & Jill first took the DNA test to prove they were mother and daughter way before now? Something came back wrong and what happened then that they realized why it was wrong and that they were in fact mother & daughter. And the same thing happened with her and Cane??How did they fix that?

Bluffy
Bluffy 
Mayor
Bluffy
In response to JoJorenee

I'm not sure what happen with the DNA. Is Cane really Jill's son? I wonder. What in the world is Sharon doing moving back into the Abbott's Mansion? Who will win Jack or Billy?

JoJorenee
Queen
JoJorenee
In response to Bluffy

Girl this is really March madness and Soapnet did not show it last night URGGGG!!! I do not know for sure because both times I missed the episode when they fixed whatEVER it was that was making the DNA tests wrong in the first place.

Sharons nasty I do not know who will win with that either and that way Victor can chill because they will be tearing each other apart on another level! And to have Phyllis in all your business...man!

taeklund
Governor
taeklund
In response to JoJorenee

soapnet did not show it because it was not aired. it was not pre-empted, it was just blocked by the basketball games. it will be back with no story loss on monday

Page 1 of 86 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics