Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Adult Butt Cracks are Disgusting        (Topic#1527487)
Princess_Erin_Jo
Queen
Princess_Erin_Jo

Remember when we were kids, and people with butt cracks hanging out were the subject of mockery and ridicule?

Now I feel like everywhere I look there are people-- usually girls-- with their butts hanging out of their jeans. I work in a daycare and half my coworkers moon the world when they bend down to pick up a kid. How unprofessional is that? We were at the grocery store the other day and a girl was stocking shelves, bent over with her butt sticking out of her work pants.

I'm sorry, but I think it's offensive. If I were a parent with a kid in the daycare I'd be complaining about having to see my kid's teacher's butt all the time.

Am I the only one?

Are adult butt cracks disgusting?

(baby butt cracks are an entirely different story, although I'm not sure I think we should encourage our infants to wear lowrider pants)

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Princess_Erin_Jo

buttcracks!

I'm with you. teehee.

petergabrielfan
Queen
petergabrielfan

Yes. I hate seeing other people's butts. It just looks gross. Ever notice that 90% of the time it's a big fat guy or someone you'd NEVER want to see totally naked (let alone a sneak peak from)? I don't know why people think that's ok. I've actually half thought about giving a few of those people's pants a yank and giving them a killer wedgie.

Princess_Erin_Jo
Queen
Princess_Erin_Jo
In response to petergabrielfan

Sarah.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to petergabrielfan

sarah, I'm with you! the girls with their thongs showing - and not just when they bend over!

a young coworker was once unpacking some supply boxes, and her thong and her "goods" were sticking out for all to see - I ran over to warn her, especially since we work with college students and who knows how the students would react!

there was once an editorial (by a student) in the college newspaper, actually venting about her peers who walk around like that. especially when she saw some girl on a machine AT THE GYM deliberately rolling down the top of her gym pants so the thong would peek out!

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to Tina scraps

I personally find it very sexy when a man's pants droop...so much so that the pockets are practically at the back of their knees. What a treat to see his Fruit of the Looms peeking teasingly out of the top of his pants...with their elastic gnarled and on their last strand. Oh...and what really makes me smile...is if there happens to be hair. Hairy back...hairy butt...it just draws me in and makes me all giddy! And if he scratches his butt crack...the finger roll kinda scratch while he's walking...that's just like a "come hither" sign to me and I lose all restraint.

Princess_Erin_Jo
Queen
Princess_Erin_Jo
In response to JHAWKEYE

• JHAWKEYE Said:
I personally find it very sexy when a man's pants droop...so much so that the pockets are practically at the back of their knees. What a treat to see his Fruit of the Looms peeking teasingly out of the top of his pants...with their elastic gnarled and on their last strand. Oh...and what really makes me smile...is if there happens to be hair. Hairy back...hairy butt...it just draws me in and makes me all giddy! And if he scratches his butt crack...the finger roll kinda scratch while he's walking...that's just like a "come hither" sign to me and I lose all restraint.

I am mildly horrified.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

LOL!!!! That is fabulous!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to JHAWKEYE

• JHAWKEYE Said:

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Manda_K

Lookin like a FOOL with yo pants on the ground!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Manda_K

Pants on the ground...pants on the ground....

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to BlingQueenRia

Gold in yo teeth, hat turned sideways, lookin like a fool with yo pants on the ground!

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE

• Princess_Erin_Jo Said:
I am mildly horrified.

Goodness...I do hope you sensed my sarcasm...'cause I truly had the heebie jeebies the whole time I was typing that...

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to BlingQueenRia

I am rolling!!! Too funny, no crack addict here.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to DivaDana

you ladies crack me up

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 02-06-10 08:49 AM
In response to DivaDana

Sure Kate, you are amongst friends on this board ... just so you know the MAJORITY of the board can handle someone elses "passion" and whether or not it is DISGUSTING is a non factor ... that said, I'd be glad to start a "Therapy for Kate" fund, perhaps sell some of my scrappy collection and maybe others would be moved to as well...so that instead of pointing at you (no finger sniffing) and laughing you could truly seek the help you need to know that BUTT CRACK even hairy is WRONG.... You wouldnt put that butt crack on a christmas card would you?

lillylucille
Idol
lillylucille
In response to DivaDana

Y'all put me on the floor! Holy cow, what a subject! and i agree with you all.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to lillylucille

I can't stop laughing

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to Juggy

• Jugs Said:
You wouldnt put that butt crack on a christmas card would you?

Actually...

I have a college roommate who sends Christmas cards that have a picture of her "proudest poop of the year" in it. Mind you...we graduated 19 years ago...

And I appreciate the offer of a therapy fund...unfortunately, I think that my *love* of hairy butt cracks is the least of my problems...

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to JHAWKEYE

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics