Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Who's ready for BIG BROTHER????        (Topic#1559333)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

I am so excited for the premiere of BIG BROTHER on July 7th. I am hosting a Big Brother Party that night with some girl friends - it is going to be our kick-off for our Girls Weekend that I host here at my house - I have 8 friends coming for the weekend. I have the live feeds set and Showtime After Dark all ready!!!

Is there anyone else out there excited for the new season????

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to SmartyPants

Me! BB is my summer little guilty pleasure. lol.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Capucine

I can't wait either!

tegan-nicole
Veteran
tegan-nicole
In response to TraciK

Oh I'm so glad I found you ladies!! I have been wondering when it starts and hadn't heard until this thread!! I'm a tad obsessed with Big Brother. I applied a couple years ago, but never even got a call LOL

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to tegan-nicole

I'm so glad everyone has started chatting!!! I am oh so obsessed with BB. I have gotten so many of my friends hooked on it too!!

We are so excited!! We are going to have the TV cranked up and be scrapping all night long!!! Once they post the pictures of the house guests we should all make out picks for the winner based on only their pics!!!

who's in????

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK

I haven't even seen a commercial for it! When does it start?

tegan-nicole
Veteran
tegan-nicole
In response to TraciK

I'm in SmartyPants!! Sounds like fun!

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!

That show is addictive! Once you watch, you can't stop!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Gramma3x!!

it starts July 7th!! wahoo wahoo!! they should post the pics of the new housequests about July 1st or 2nd - it's usually about a week before the show starts!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK

Dang that is too long to wait!! lol

MamasBoys
Resident
MamasBoys
In response to TraciK

I cant wait either! Glad to see I am not the only one counting down the weeks!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to MamasBoys

I can't wait either...

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to debbie*b

I heard that all the house guests have been picked and notified!! It won't be much longer!!

Just 34 days away!!!!

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 06-03-11 10:48 AM

LOVE my BB! I just hope they don't have a nerdy guy that gets picked on. I much prefer the ********&& and the pretty boys!

tegan-nicole
Veteran
tegan-nicole
In response to charK

I propose a challenge!!! Whoever wins will get a RAK from me!!

Challenge: Scrap a page between July 1st and July 5th using just the houseguests photos/bios. Pick a favorite, pick a hottie , whatever! Upload them here and we will vote on the 6th, before the show starts! (That way our voting is unbiased before we see an episode and decide who we like and don't LOL)

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!

I can't wait! I didn't watch the first season, but have been there every season since! It's so fascinating to me to just watch how people act/react around each other when they forget the camera is watching! Thinking of subscribing to the live feed this time around...

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Gramma3x!!

30 days and counting!!!!

@tegan-nicole - that's a great idea!!! I love it!!

tegan-nicole
Veteran
tegan-nicole

woo hoo!! I have a countdown on a sticky note on my desk!! LOL the last time I counted down for something was my wedding. BB is a pretty big thing to stand next to my wedding HAHA

tegan-nicole
Veteran
tegan-nicole

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend was good!

Here's a question for everyone about last season's BB... What did you think of Rachel and Brendan?

Here's my honest opinion and I'm probably alone in this LOL: I LOVED THEM!! Rachel was so much herself, even if that was the epitome of quirky and annoying. Brendan was pretty darn cute and I loved that they seemed to actually connect on an intellectual level, despite what other houseguests thought.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

I wasn't a fan of Brendan and Rachel in the house. I felt her game play was really forced. I think she tried too hard and came off annoying and hard to handle. It was sort of like her behavior was scripted and she tried to set up scenes to get airplay!! Brendan came off brainless and wimpy. Outside the house, I have seen them interviewed and on other shows and they appear a bit more natural and a little more bearable!!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics