Username Post: Sesame Street Live Elmo show        (Topic#1571407)
Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P

I am way more excited than I should be about this Sesame Street Live Elmo show. I am taking my 2 1/2 yr old grandson to see it on March 27. I know I cannot tell him until we actually get there or he will drive us absolutely nuts til then.
I just cannot wait to see his face and watch him enjoy the show (hopefully).

Anyone else ever done a show like this with a toddler?

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Trina_P

I did it with my now twelve year old son when he was about 4. I loved it. I had goosebumps and was so excited for him throughout the show. We didn't have too great of seats but my son loved it regardless. I took one of his Sesame street books to the pre-show where the characters signed autographs and we used this as an autograph book. Have fun. I know you will

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to Ms.Schwiet

The meet and greet tickets were sold out at $50 each but I would not have done them anyway. At Christmas, Santa was still not a good thing as was Chuck E Cheese not long ago. Although he loves Elmo, it might be pushing his luck. But $50 each would still be a bit more than I would have paid I think. Especially considering he will be so excited that he probably will not be in his seat most of the time.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics