Username Post: Craft Wars?        (Topic#1573121)
CountrynCrafty
Veteran
CountrynCrafty

I heard that some actress (Tori?) is going to host a show called Craft Wars? Anybody know any more info (or want to speculate on how it'll work)?

Edited by CountrynCrafty on 03-30-12 05:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to CountrynCrafty

I found this.

I'd be more inclined to watch it if Tori Spelling weren't involved. I don't really care for her.

CountrynCrafty
Veteran
CountrynCrafty
In response to kelseymel

Nobody esle is interested? boo lol.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to CountrynCrafty

It sounds interesting. I doubt I'll be able to pry the remote out of my DH's hands long enough to catch an episode, though My guess is that I may not be missing much.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Luvmyfam

it sounds like a show to promote her own products, not crafting. and i'd rather watch crafters be rewarded for their work, not shunned. so no, i won't be watching.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Lamoo12

I will most likely watch - I really like Tori!! Sounds like a good show. thanks for posting!!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to SmartyPants

She needs to eat a muffin.

Gramma3x!!
Mayor
Gramma3x!!
In response to ScrappyMama6

I wouldn't mind at least checking it out! I love all the cook-off shows so I imagine this will be quite similar.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Gramma3x!!

We just don't watch much tv. It's in the living room and we don't live in the living room. We go for weeks and months without ever going in there!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Henri Jean

I want to compete on it!

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to Seaexplore

Oh, I think I could get sucked into this one....

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to *jesse*

Pass.

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to Manda_K

Tori's still riding on Aaron's coat tails.....

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to t-scraps

I would watch. It says it starts June 26th on TLC. I wouldnt care who hosted it. I would watch to see what creative people do. Just like I watch Project Runway and Design Star etc...Just to see what other people are inspired to do.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to Mishay36

Hahaha!!! Tori spelling Scares me more than zombies!!! But I did see a funny comment on that link that said she looks a little like Joan Rivers!!! Joan Rivers can be annoying but she might be good on a craft show, with a little glitter and a few ribbons? I know I am being abnoxious But if I had TV it might be funny to watch, in reality how many of us cook like they do on THOSE shows?? So why would we start crafting like a TV show?
But some hosts CAN and have caused me not to watch a show, so I relate! It is TV thinking that everyone only wants to see young people maybe, but the bottom line if the show is not interesting nobody will keep on watching. I know Tori is not THAT young,but she is not THAT old either. OK, I don't know what age she is but she is not a teenager anymore
OK, I think they should have had Alton Brown hosted, ya, that is what I think because he is at least funny!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to catzscrapper

Good for her. I'll check it out if I can remember...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics