Username Post: is Anyone watching Celebrity Apprentice?        (Topic#1573241)
Expert

Wow..the drama is incredible on this show. Any thoughts?

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to deedee49

Have watched every season - love this show! Last night's double episode was really good!!!

So glad that Aubrey was called out for her over achieving!! LOL

If she had been brought back to the board room - she would most likely have gone home!!! Next week looks juicy too!!

Expert
In response to SmartyPants

I really get a kick out of this show. I love the interpersonal dynamics.....ok...fighting....let's call it what it is. lol
Aubrey really overstepped her bounds with Arsenio. She was fine on the women's team cause Lisa and she were a united front. Did you see where she told the NJ housewife that she taught her everything? What an ego!

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to deedee49

Love this show. Was cheering Arsenio on when he let go on Aubrey, NOW if someone could please put Lisa in her place I would be happy. Lisa is a poison on that team and I hate that she feels like she is superior to all those around her including Dayne(or however you spell her name

Expert
In response to jazzescrapper

To all the Celebrity Apprentice watchers...let's keep this thread going.
Let's see what's in store tonight..did Aubrey quit?

Expert
In response to deedee49

Well, I'm glad Lou is gone..I was done with all his sniveling. But we'll have to see what happens next week. Who do you think is the next on the chopping block?

Edited by deedee49 on 04-08-12 07:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to deedee49

I think Aubrey would have been gone since it was because of her a few weeks ago that they lost!! She is talented and all but very overbearing and takes credit for everything!!! She loves to toot her own horn!!

Love this show!!! Was glad that Lou got fired too! It's been a long time coming! The next few weeks should be good! So many of those that have left that I have seen in interviews say that Clay is the one to watch!! They haven't really shown a lot of him so far!

Expert
In response to SmartyPants

Clay is the quiet one right now..don't ya think? I think he will go far. He is waiting to "strike".
Aubry needs to go...her "step on em" attitude isn't very effective or attractive. And her good ideas keep losing. SHe can't last much longer.
I really liked Dee Snyder. Sorry to see him go.
Guess we'll see what happens next week!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics