Username Post: need a laugh?        (Topic#1573407)
GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 04-05-12 07:58 AM

So this is how my day is going:
I ate breakfast at my desk and got a salsa spot and three coffee spots on my top... and stain stick isn't doing much for them...

Then just a few minutes ago I just happened to finally notice that the reason the shirt I have on has been feeling funny is because I had it on backwards!
So now the stains are on the back!...

Feel free to laugh AT me...

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to GMFTS

That's awesome! Thanks for the giggle!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Babylou

Mary...you are a hoot!!! Thanks for the laugh...I laughed out loud....because you remind me of me...sounds like something I'd do...

Now just turn it inside out...and see if they disappear!!! LOL!!!

Have a great day!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Jojo Noons

LOL, Mary! Thanks for making me smile.

My old boss wore two different shoes to work once. A navy one and a black one. She was getting dressed in the dark, trying not to wake her boyfriend. I wore two different colored socks to work once, but I had no excuse except that I was too lazy to notice.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 04-05-12 09:15 AM
In response to siameseplease

Gina, I do the shoe thing about 3 times a year...

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to GMFTS

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to chocolateaxel

Not laughing at you but laughing because I see myself doing the same thing....ESPECIALLY when I am wearing white. I no longer buy or wear white, it's a magnet for disasters.

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to siameseplease

• siameseplease Said:

My old boss wore two different shoes to work once. A navy one and a black one. She was getting dressed in the dark, trying not to wake her boyfriend. I wore two different colored socks to work once, but I had no excuse except that I was too lazy to notice.

I did the same thing a navy and black flat but worse was that I had to stand up in front of 500 plus people and give a lecture for 2 hours lol everyone noticed I had a teacher mention it to me and only then did I notice it lol

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 04-05-12 12:06 PM
In response to Als_Gal

• Als_Gal Said:
  • siameseplease Said:

I did the same thing a navy and black flat but worse was that I had to stand up in front of 500 plus people and give a lecture for 2 hours lol everyone noticed I had a teacher mention it to me and only then did I notice it lol

OUch!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to GMFTS

I was traveling recently with a group and one of the women had her shirt on inside out. It was one of those "hippy" type shirt with embroidery & small cuts outs. To tell you the truth if somebody hadn't pointed it out I don't think anyone would have noticed. We all had a good laugh and she fixed it as soon as she had the opportunity.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Gelidy Gelato

Bill and I were out shopping one day and I noticed I was wearing a patio dress or muumuu and it was inside out - the pockets were sticking straight out.

I poked the pockets in the wrong way and walked with my held held high until I found a ladies room and could turn it right side out. But I did spend the better part of a day in Hawaii with my dress inside out.

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to Henri Jean

Glad I am not the only one who does and will admit to those things!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Trina_P

My son puts his shirt on backwards all the time. He's 9, he should really know better by now. Most of his shirts are of the "tagless" variety so he doesn't bother to check.

I should be a more observant mom and notice before school instead of after.

And I swear my husband has a hole in his chin. He's forever dripping stuff on his shirt.

"You saving that for later?" can be heard often around here.

bbarthej
Veteran
bbarthej
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
So this is how my day is going:
I ate breakfast at my desk and got a salsa spot and three coffee spots on my top... and stain stick isn't doing much for them...

Then just a few minutes ago I just happened to finally notice that the reason the shirt I have on has been feeling funny is because I had it on backwards!
So now the stains are on the back!...

Feel free to laugh AT me...

Now that's funny!

Karen B
Diva
Karen B
In response to bbarthej

Sounds like me. Daily.

A while back, all day long at work I'd felt like one leg was about 1/4" shorter than the other. About a half hour from the end of the day, I looked down and thought, "Darn cheap shoes! The eyelets fell off!" Nope, one leg WAS 1/4" shorter than the other, I was wearing 2 different similar black shoes!

I've also worn one black and one navy shoe, and once in elementary school, I wore one sneaker and one saddle shoe!

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to Karen B

I am rolling! I have one and my face still turns red when I talk about it. Last Monday, because I didn't have a lot of drafting to do I was out running errands for the office (getting signatures for plats, recording them and deeds). When I got home that afternoon and was changing clothes I noticed my jeans were split down the side of one pocket. OMG! I don't remember hearing a tear! MY GOD how long were they like that? The only thing that made me feel better is knowing I had a longer shirt on so it was covered (I hope!) LMAO!!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to lifethroughalens

A couple weeks ago I went to work and realized my shirt was on backwards. Luckily it was my cami that was under another shirt, so it just felt funny and no one could have noticed.

And just the other day (at work - teaching), I walked out of class and realized my zipper was all the way down. So I was up in front of class with my zipper down the whole time. Nope, and the shirt wasn't long enough to cover it.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to scraprabbit

I went to my friend's shower with two COMPLETELY different shoes on..they were both shoes I wore with the outfit I had on..and apparently they were next to one another on the floor...didn't know it until AFTER the shower when one of the ladies at church asked me about it. um....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics