Page 1 of 18 
Username Post: Weight Lost Challenge        (Topic#1573467)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Anybody inerested in a lil weight lost challenge. Sign ups will be from today till April 22th. I will be taking the journey with you you but I will not be participating. The purpose of this is so that we can take this journey together andhave a little friendly competion.

Top three people that loose the most weigh will recieve a gift from me. Everyone will recieve a participating certificate.

RULES.

1. Game will begin Aprile 23rd I must have everyone's starting weight by then. If you dont want to share it on the board you have to PM me your starting wieght.

2. You have to weigh in every monday.

3. Final Weigh-in will be June 25th. I will keep everyone posted every week on who's winning after everyone weighs in.

4. Be honest it's a friendly game and there is no reason to lie.

5. Like I said I won't be participating but I will be on the journey with you.

6. If this is successful and yall want to continue after this ends we will go for anoher round.

7. Finally have fun and good luck to all.

Sign-ups are open just leave your name and I wil edit this post to accomondate.

1. Heather
2.bgsl56
3. Kymmi
4. Michelle
5. Laura
6. Debra
7. Judy

Edited by babigirl on 04-17-12 08:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to babigirl

Will you be sharing your weight?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to moxiegirl23

Of course I will be sharing my weight. I will be checkign in every monday just like everyone else.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

I would love to join the challenge! I have just started on my journey and have a long way to go. Having others around me to motivate me, keep me accountable & encouraging are what every girl needs!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

I agree heather I will update the page with your name tomorrow.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to babigirl

So can you explain what you mean by 'taking the journey with you' but not participating?

You're just doing this out of the goodness of your heart, making up a certificate etc or are you promoting some product or other? Sorry to sound suspicious....just wondering

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrappercaz

Yes I am doing it out of the goodness of my heart no I am not promoting a product. I have recently decided to get healtly and I thought it would be fun to have people that are trying to do the same thing with a little friendly competion.

I meant as far as checking in and everything I will I just can't win the challenge cause I can't give myself a gift that's y i said I would be on the journey but not participating but u will know all about my struggles my check ins and everything and yes it's out the goodness of my heart.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to babigirl

That's nice

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Yep I wanted people who was doing the same thing I was doing and hoping we could make new friends at the same time.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Carolyn-did u want to particapte so i know whether to add u or not

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to babigirl

I'll join you! I could use some encouragement to get this weight off. Just had knee surgery on Thursday (arthroscopy for torn meniscus and arthritic changes) and Dr says it's a temporary fix ---- I'll eventually need a knee replacement. I told hubby that I need to get this weight off so there is less strain on my knee & hopefully delay the inevitable knee replacement. Since I've been less active --- I've added a few more pounds to my already toooo heavy body. I should lose almost 100 lb, but at this point any amount would be nice. They say for every extra pound that you carry around ---- it adds 3 pounds of extra pressure to the knee joints! SOOOOOOO ----- sign me up! I'll have to get back to you once I weigh in. Oh ---- I also ordered the Sensa weight loss stuff you sprinkle on your food. I've watched the info on them for probably 2 years & kept thinking I should try it ---- never did til I ordered it yesterday. Hopefully it will kick-start me on my big weight loss journey! Once I can get around a little easier (on crutches right now) I hope to start walking / exercising a little. Hope to have a lot of "competetion" on this!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to bgsl56

No thank you. Good luck though

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I hope yall do have a lot of competion to I think it will be fun.

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to babigirl

I would love to join...I am on this journey and anything to help keep me accountable and follow through with others going through the same would be great!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Mishay36

Thanks Kymmi I will add you

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to babigirl

Hope we have more people join us!

Barb

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bgsl56

Yes we to well signups are open until almost the end of april so hopefully they will.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

HAPPY EASTER AND PASSOVER EVERYONE!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

Happy Easter to you to.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Hoping that more people would love to join so we can really make it fun and supportive.

Page 1 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics