Username Post: Anyone else following ending of Desperate Housewives?        (Topic#1573791)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Can't believe Desperate Housewives is leaving the airwaves forever in a couple weeks.

So many loose ends to be tied up!

Its on right now but I wait until the next day and watch on computer. I used to watch a lot of tv and then as my favorite shows went off the air I did not start watching new ones so this is the last show I watch.

I think I enjoyed all the seasons except for the 2nd one - the humor was not there for that season but I think the powers-that-be caught on and picked back up on it.

Will seem strange on Monday not to watch Desperate Housewives from the night before.

At least Desperate Housewives will have an ending!

THey just took Brothers & Sisters off leaving all the loose ends still raveling. Wish they had taken one night to answer questions and put it together.

Edited by Henri Jean on 04-15-12 06:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Henri Jean

I'm sad its going off air!

I agree about Brothers and Sisters! I loved that show!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to TraciK

I hate to see it go off the air. It was actually written intelligently with good humor. WHen something on the show was funny it makes me laugh and when something is sad, I actually feel it. Most shows don't draw me in like that.

The ends to tie up are obvious - Bree's arrest, and I think a romance with her attorney - love the chemistry between them.

Getting her off, I think Carlos will have to be brought in and cleared. Tom and Lynette have to get back together, don't think they can end it without that - and now they are really making people dislike Tom's girlfriend so they can't leave him with Jane.

Also, Orson will have to be brought in or at least arrested for his part.

Not too many other loose ends so they are playing it well to save the big things for the 2 hour finale.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics