Username Post: Facebook friends        (Topic#1573809)
TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper

Hi everyone. How many of you play Facebook games? I just joined Facebook a few weeks ago after years of avoiding it and now I'm addicted to playing these games. I should have known that would happen. Anyway, the reason I had avoided Facebook was because all of my friends seemed addicted to it and I never wanted to get like that. Now I'm in, and I need help in Castleville. And Gnomeville. But my friends won't play them and have threatened me about asking them to join.

Do any of you need more friends and neighbors there? Please let me know because I certainly do. I never realized that you needed people to help you out in those games. I'd love to have help my friends and acquaintances from SB.com. Thanks!

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to TFCasper

Tracey Jean on FB. And I play C'Ville if you can find me...

TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper
In response to traceyjean

Thanks TraceyJean. I'll send a friend request as soon as I can get back to FB. My facebook name is Sylvia Darkflower. Just for playing games and fun stuff.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to TFCasper

I'm on FB but don't play any games

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to cescrapper

I play farmville, restaurant city, slingo, and journey of moses.

TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper
In response to Mercy4Free

All of those games look like fun but I find it hard enough to keep up two right now. I think that once I get to higher levels it will be easier to coast through and I can pick up another one. Like I need that! But I do enjoy the games. It is a lot of fun and you can't play for too long, so you don't waste a whole day or something playing them, like some people do with Xbox and Playstation.

southern lady
Governor
southern lady
In response to TFCasper

I play farmville on fb

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics