Username Post: NeoPets ... anyone play?        (Topic#1579277)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Ive had an account there for idk how long - at least 10 years. Ive not played it in a very long time,

Do you play? Or allow your kids to - I have a ton of stuff to give away & a few Mill in points also!

photo_chick
Diva
photo_chick
In response to Sassie

I used to play, so did my daughter. We also have the CCG. But we haven't played for a very long time.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to photo_chick

? Whats the CCG? I used to be a hard core player also fir sure! Ive just gotten to "old" for it & have only signed in to collect the 3.5k intrest daily ... Id like to find someone that plays or has kids that play

photo_chick
Diva
photo_chick
In response to Sassie

The CCG came out in like 2003 or 2004. It had a few expansions after the base set of cards but as far as CCG's go it really wasn't a great game. It had some broken cards that would make it really easy for one person to dominate a game.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to photo_chick

oooooo!! Ok now I know what your talking about. I never got into the cards or anything I just played online ... I did get a Plushie of something I dont even remeber that now LoL

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to Sassie

My daughter plays on there quite a bit! She loves it!

MeganJo
Guru
MeganJo
In response to Diva Scraps

My sister and I used to play all the time.We even would go to McDonalds once/twice a week when they had the neopets in the happy meal

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to MeganJo

I used to be truley addicted to the game which is why i have so many items & points ...

Now I just need to find a place where they still play LOL!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics