Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: My daughter is needing prayers        (Topic#1583401)
Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

On Friday she started running 103 temp, and was sick all weekend. She also had a bad dizzy spell last night & I took her pulse and it was 32, but thankfully came up quickly. She had recently told me that she has been having the dizzy spells quite often, but thought they were nothing, so didn't mention how often or how bad they are getting. So when I took her to the doc today they did a flu test on her that came out positive, and they did an EKG on her, which came out abnormal. She is being referred to a cardiologist. She has had lung issues since she was 6 months old, but as she has gotten older they have gotten better, and has all but stopped. Now this is going on. My prayer is that they say the abnormal EKG was caused by her being sick, and that there are no heart issues. At the moment I'm so worried about her that I don't even want to let her out of my sight

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Scrappin Kitty

Prayers for you and for her. I know how scary it is when something is medically wrong with your child and the doctors aren't even sure what it is. Hope they figure it out soon and there is an easy "fix" for it.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to justowen

Prayers for your daughter and you, as well as the doctors that they will find and treat the problem quickly! How old is your daugher?

Diva
In response to 2xblessed

Praying right now. Keep us post it. Hope things will be fine!

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to bayamonesa1

Thanks everyone, she is 13 and wanting to go on a mission trip this summer, so we are praying she can still do that as well, if anything is actually wrong, no way on Earth am I letting her go to another country, even if they would still allow her, which is doubtful.

scrapbookmonster
Pro
scrapbookmonster

Praying for her. I hope she gets better soon. I send postcards of my city to people around the world. Would she like one?

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to scrapbookmonster

hope she gets answers soon!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Just G

I don't pray, but wish her a speedy recovery and hope the abnormal EKG was just fever related.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to scrapbookmonster

• scrapbookmonster Said:
Praying for her. I hope she gets better soon. I send postcards of my city to people around the world. Would she like one?

Thanks you so much for the prayers and for the postcard offer, however I don't give out our addy to people. I will however pass along the well wishes.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to ScrappyMama6

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
I don't pray, but wish her a speedy recovery and hope the abnormal EKG was just fever related.

Well wishes are appreciated as well.

scrapbookmonster
Pro
scrapbookmonster

No problem. I hope she gets well soon.

New Kid On the Block

My prayers are with you both

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to michellel.avery

we find out on the 16th what is going on.

Diva

Praying so the answers on the 16th are going to ease your mother's heart!

Kylagirl
Guru
Kylagirl

Sending prayers your way!!!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Kylagirl

The 16th of January? That is an awfully long time to wait. When it comes to health issues, especially in children, I don't like having to wait so long. Why will they not tell you anything sooner?
Prayers continue.

Diva
In response to 2xblessed

STill praying and lifting you up for peace and wisdom to deal with this situation.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Prayers going up

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty
In response to 2xblessed

• 2xblessed Said:
The 16th of January? That is an awfully long time to wait. When it comes to health issues, especially in children, I don't like having to wait so long. Why will they not tell you anything sooner?
Prayers continue.

I wasn't amused that it will be so long, but we don't have many pedantic cardiologists in our area, so that was the closest appointment available with being so near the holidays. Good thing though is a good part of that she will be with us, so I can keep a closer eye on her.

Scrappin Kitty
Governor
Scrappin Kitty

Thanks for all of the prayers, she is finally over the flu and was back in school yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics