so glad all is ok
this is also the time of year to remind everyone that CHOCOLATE is poison to dogs,,,,,,
do not leave it down, do not leave it in stockings overnight, do not give it to your dog.
1/3 of a pound of dark chocolate will kill a 20 lb dog.
several years ago, I almost lost my beloved pug to chocolate poisoning,,,,,someone knocked some dark chocolate chips off the pantry shelf and she opened them,,,,,,,dogs are notorious chocaholics!
Cats can also be poisoned by chocolate,,,,but are not as often because they don't like it as much.
PLEASE be careful!