Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Please pray for this teeny one        (Topic#1584103)
Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free

My friend posted last night about a baby (she knows the mother) that was born night before last weighing only 12.3 ounces. She is so tiny they could not put tubes in and they didn't expect her to live through the night. My understanding is they didn't believe anything could be done for her so they allowed her to remain with her mother, expecting her to pass on. However, when they checked on her at 4 a.m. and were surprised to see she was still breathing, they took her to the NICU and she is doing remarkable. Today's update said she is still doing well!

Please pray for this little one! God has a plan for her!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Mercy4Free

Wow! That just shows God is definitely still in control! What is he name and how early was she born? And you are right, God definitely has plans for this little miracle!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-12-13 07:26 PM

Awww, what a little fighter! Hoping for good outcomes

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to stick

I meant to post that...I don't personally know the family, but my friend does and has been at the hospital....

the baby's name is Angelina

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Angelina! Perfect name for a little angel! I pray she gets stronger every day!

Andra Hoffman
Resident
Andra Hoffman
In response to 2xblessed

Wishing for the best for this lil one!!

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to Andra Hoffman

the last update I had was she was put in an oxygen tent for a while but they were able to take her out, use a mask..started mask at 50% but was able to drop it to 45%....that was yesterday so I don't have an update today...

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Sounds like she is a little fighter! Prayers continued.

scrappin_ista
New Kid On the Block
scrappin_ista
In response to 2xblessed

I will keep her in my prayers as well.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to scrappin_ista

Just heard that she is still doing well! I know she had some issues the other day...I believe her heart stopped but they revived her and she had some other scares she brought herself back from, but my friend just talked to the baby's uncle and she is doing well now!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Awesome! God is hearing the prayers! I recently watched a youtube video of a baby born early and with down's syndrome and the doctors gave no hope. She had all kinds of problems but, she proved God was in control and at the end of the video they show her as a happy and healthy little girl. Miracles happen every day. You just have to keep your eyes and heart open to them.

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom
In response to 2xblessed

What a beautiful name for this precious one. God performs miracles every day. I have a niece who was born not breathing,and her heart had stopped before delivery. She was full term, but drowned because she was stuck in the birth canal. Anyways, long story short, she will be 7 months old tomorrow. She was revived, and spent some time in the NICU, but has no lasting problems from her ordeal. She's our little Cara Bear. Her mom nicknamed her Care Bear while she was in NICU and being denied food. She couldn't feed for 36 hours due to fluid in her lungs. She growled when the nurses kept giving her a pacifier instead of a bottle or allowing her to nurse. But her actual name is Cara Grace, so we call her Cara Bear.

I will keep this angel in my prayers.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to flhomeschoolmom

wow flhomeschoolmom...praise the Lord

oh, Happy Birthday!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Thanks for sharing about your niece, flhomeschoolmom! She is definitely a miracle! God has big plans for her! And I love her name and nickname!
Happy Birthday!

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom
In response to 2xblessed

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone. And I will have to keep following this post to see how this little angel is doing.

As for my niece, she's a blessing to be around. She's always happy, always smiling, and just glowing. she's just over flowing with joy, and she's always had that quality.

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to flhomeschoolmom

Baby is good gained 40 grams so almost 13 ounces

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Awesome!

Mercy4Free
Diva
Mercy4Free
In response to 2xblessed

I'm sorry to report that after all the good indications, little Angelina went on to be with the Lord this morning. :-(

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

I am so sorry to read that. She will at least not be in pain anymore and the angels will take good care of her. My heart aches for her family. I cannot begin to imagine their pain and sorrow. I pray God's Promises will comfort them in the days, weeks and years ahead.

flhomeschoolmom
Resident
flhomeschoolmom
In response to 2xblessed

I am so sorry to hear that.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics