Username Post: Spreading Awareness with my scrapbooking        (Topic#1584381)
aquarian2886
Veteran
aquarian2886

Hello Scrappers ♥ Lately I have been doing all of my scrapbooking to dedicate layouts to children (I call them Heart Warriors) who have Congenital heart Defects. I started this project while my daughter Cecilia, who is now 7 months old, was inpatient recovering from her first open heart surgery. She has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. I would love to share all of these layouts here at Scrapbook.com, because I am very proud of them...but I have not asked consent of the families yet to share them here. Also it will serve a purpose to help me spread awareness. In the meantime, I wanted to invite you all to take a peek of these albums. ♥ They are on my daughters facebook prayer page~ Cecilia Vinje And friends: first album is dedicated to those alive here with us still fighting "heart friends" http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.50807190256880...

And the second album, "Forget Me Not" is dedicated to Angels in honor of their journey and to keep the memory of them strong. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.50977481906518...

Thank you to those taking a peek at these albums. Please feel free to "like" and "share" My daughters page http://www.facebook.com/CeciliaVinjeAndFriend s and her photo albums ~ to help me spread awareness to Congenital Heart Defects.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to aquarian2886

I looked at your albums,,thanks for sharing,,I wish the best for and your baby girl.

BoBecca77
Mayor
BoBecca77
In response to armygirl

Precious babies and angels, your work is beautiful

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to BoBecca77

So beautiful! Touched a special place in my heart (no pun intended) because I am friends with a family who has a little boy who be 4 next month who was born with heart defect. He received a donor heart when he was just a few months old and is doing great. I thank God for "My Sweet Brandon". He was born about a week after Mama died and I feel like they passed each other on the way to where they were headed; Mama, Heaven and Sweet Brandon, here.
Thanks so much for sharing your story. I liked your page and will take more time to study your work soon. God Bless you and your precious and beautiful little girl!

aquarian2886
Veteran
aquarian2886
In response to 2xblessed

Thanks All

aquarian2886
Veteran
aquarian2886

awww I wrote up a long reply, and for some reason it did not go through. I will retype it later! sorry about that

aquarian2886
Veteran
aquarian2886

First thank you so much for checking out the page/albums So glad to hear that Brandon is doing great with his gift of life

Diva

May God bless you always for doing such beautiful work on behalf of these angels. May God provides your baby with health and happy long years and strenght to you and your family so you can enjoy your baby always!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics