Username Post: are we still watching Revenge?        (Topic#1586105)
Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

The show has been on again for a while...anyone else still watching? I keep coming here on Monday morning to check for opinions from my fellow scrappers.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Unique scrapper

I am - just haven't seen any activity much here - I am loving the show!!!

what do you think???

just when you think you have some answers - they twist and turn the plot and it creates many more!!! Should get interesting with her foster brother showing up and he immediately knew who she was!! I have a feeling Jack will figure it out as well!! I am loving Nolan!! I still don't trust Aidan!! Not sure about him just yet!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to SmartyPants

I am loving the show too. I miss having people to talk about it with which is why I restarted a thread. I was shocked when Amanda was killed off. I trust Aidan and Nolan but I am a little concerned about the woman that Nolan is involved with.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I just finished watching this evening's episode. So many twists and turns. I cannot wait to see who Victoria's other son will be when he is unmasked next week. I am still not too sure if I trust Jessie (the foster brother) or not.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

great episode - I just wasn't sure what the step brother would do - he kept going back and forth!! But I guess in the end he did right by Amanda!! Looks like it's heating up for a good finale!!!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I am wondering when the finale will be. I do not think that there is an episode next week. surprised to see it was a new episode on Easter

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I'm watching to

PLY22
PLY22 
New Kid On the Block
PLY22
  • PLY22 on 04-06-13 06:55 PM
In response to babigirl

I have been watching it from the beginning. Thank goodness I DVR each episode so i can hit rewind when necessary. There is so much going on that if you aren't paying attention you can miss out. I have yet to watch last week's episode-hopefully Monday I will have some time.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper
In response to PLY22

I DVR also, sometimes I just cannot make out what they are even saying! (seems like they mumble sometimes) and I need to hit rewind right then and there.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

can't wait for them to have a new show - I think this past week was a rerun!! that drives me crazy!!! Love the show!

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I agree with you! I am so tired of the reruns on all of the few shows that I watch.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

not sure why there are so many reruns - I guess it makes it easier for them to stretch out the season. Very excited for it to be returning on Sunday!! but I think we only have a few episodes left for the season.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

I think that you are correct. I am looking forward to tonight

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics