Username Post: Cheap Cruise Alert        (Topic#1589081)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Cruise alert - Sapphire Princess is going on a 7-day Alaska cruise mid-July. It's $282 a person plus tips and port fees. Comes out to about $50 a night! (This is an inside-cabin but if they are that cheap, the balcony rooms should be well-priced too.)

The price is based on 2-people per room.

It starts in Vancouver and ends in Seward or Whitter, Alaska.

If you can leave in earlier, there is a great Princess cruise from Vancouver to the Seward or Whittier Alaska for $252 which leaves July 6th and if you didn't want to fly home, Holland America has a cruise the next day from that port to Vancouver for $299 per person.

If you ever wanted to go on an Alaska cruise - this is such a good time that I wanted to share!

TraciK
TraciK 
Governor
TraciK
In response to Henri Jean

Dang that is super cheap!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to TraciK

I know. It just blows me away how cheap they are right now! We went to Alaska last August and aren't looking for an Alaska cruise again but at these prices we've talked about it but don't think we are going to do it.

For anyone who has never taken an Alaskan cruise - these prices are incredible!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Henri Jean

An Alaska cruise is on my "bucket" list. I wish I had someone to go with since I can't/won't travel alone. My niece and her family are leaving today on theirs.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to 2xblessed

Bill said about an hour ago that he thinks we should go. I think there are a ton of cheap Alaska cruises in July so I think we are going. We will take a military hop to Anchorage and then go on the next cruise out. Won't book until we get there. HE told me to be ready to pack on a minutes notice so we can head out if there is a hop that day or the next to Alaska.

We will get off the ship in Vancouver and then find a hop to Hawaii for a while. Have to be back by mid-August - we have a high school reunion in mid-August and we paid too much not to go.

Bill is looking at fall cruises now - one interesting one to Norway and all over that area. Don't know. Price is so good.

We have a deposit down on a 113 day world cruise in January but that is just out of our budget so it is very unlikely that we will actually go on that one.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics