Page 1 of 23 
Username Post: When You were little        (Topic#1357972)
Sonnya
Sonnya 
Expert
Sonnya

Let's take a stroll down memory lane...

Each person is to list one thing you remember having, using, eating, smelling, watching, hearing...when you were a Child.

Mine is:

Tame(it's hair conditioner..my mom used when I was a little girl

Scrappin with Kathryn
Diva
Scrappin with Kathryn
In response to Sonnya

Bell bottom pants

Sonnya
Sonnya 
Expert
Sonnya
In response to Scrappin with Kathryn

Ditto's (pants)

Scrappin with Kathryn
Diva
Scrappin with Kathryn
In response to Sonnya

Believe me there are many more, but the one that goes with the pants were the Platform Shoes.

Boy am I aging myself.

Sonnya
Sonnya 
Expert
Sonnya

Rock'em Sock'em Robots (I think that was what they were called)

Scrappin with Kathryn
Diva
Scrappin with Kathryn
In response to Sonnya

Yes that was it, boy you have a great memory. Do you also remember the Brown, Orange, Yellow, and Lime Green colors? Or the worst were the Large five petal flowers that were every where. I had a pair of Bell bottoms that were brown with orange and yellow flowers on them. Boy when I look back I realize that taste is not all it is cracked up tp be.

Sonnya
Sonnya 
Expert
Sonnya

It's funny to think back and see what we wore..LOL...

I remember my brother had a pair of Angel Flights...they were black dress pants..and boy were they ugly! I guess...you could say Saturday night fever!

Sonnya
Sonnya 
Expert
Sonnya
In response to Sonnya

What about the ole' show...Dance Fever.LOL

Scrappin with Kathryn
Diva
Scrappin with Kathryn
In response to Sonnya

Ok, I am really aging myself, but do you remember a star call Leif Garret? If I remember correctly he was Kristie Nickles' brother. The other was Shaun Cassidy and the show the Hardy Boys. Boy to look back and see them is to realize I had some bad taste back then.

Scrappin with Kathryn
Diva
Scrappin with Kathryn
In response to Sonnya

Boy those were fun, I can remember trying very hard to dance like they did. My mother and father would break down laughing at me.

Scrappin with Kathryn
Diva
Scrappin with Kathryn

Are you having problems with your PM? It seem that there are a few of us that can't get in or even send.

ScrappinGal2007
Veteran
ScrappinGal2007

My brother had a Stretch Armstrong. I think that is how you would spell it.

Scrappin with Kathryn
Diva
Scrappin with Kathryn
In response to ScrappinGal2007

Very good, I remember that one my oldest always said there should have been one for girls.

createdtoPraise
Expert
createdtoPraise
In response to Sonnya

I remember going to the grocery store and getting penny candy. My are those days gone by now. Don't think theres any of those around anymore.

ScrappinGal2007
Veteran
ScrappinGal2007
In response to createdtoPraise

One day my brother wanted to know what it was made of inside and decided to poke it with a pin. I remember, because after he did that, he told me mom that it was bleeding. It looked kind of like gooey redish pinkish gel. That is why I remembered it so well.

I also remember Parachute Pants or as my sister would have said "MC Hammer Pants". My sister used to wear these all the time.

Edited by babymom0204 on 01-04-06 10:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappinGal2007
Veteran
ScrappinGal2007

I used to use Focus 21 Splash hair spray. Man, one spray with that and your hair wouldn't move for a week. Not that I left it that long lol. But it definitly would not move.

colleencolleen
Resident
colleencolleen

I used to "borrow" my brother's GI Joe airplane to play Barbies with. But I'd always forget a shoe or something inside and he would freak out when he found it.

nancyhyland
Idol
nancyhyland
In response to Sonnya

This is really wierd, but I had this Strawberry Shortcake doll that when you squeezed her stomach - air would come out her mouth that smelled like - you guessed it - strawberry shortcake.

I was amazed by this doll. All the more so when I left her in the backyard and it rained and the doll still gave "strawberry shortcake kisses"

Bizzare I know...

FLScrapperMom
Idol
FLScrapperMom
In response to nancyhyland

Oh my gosh this is thread is to funny. Just this Christmas I bought my dd the game Don't Spill The Beans. It was my favorite game as a little girl. And you know what......she has the same reaction to spilling the beans as I did.

Melissascraps
New Kid On the Block
Melissascraps
In response to FLScrapperMom

My Holly Hobby doll. I still have it. It doesn't have any hair, because our dog chewed it off. I also have my Chrissy doll. THe one where you could pull her pony tail to make long hair, and then pull the string on her back to make her hair shorter.

Page 1 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics